• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most annoying POKEMON

Most annoying pokemon class

• shedinja (for rather obvious reasons)

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Ubers

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Stalls&walls

Votes: 14 10.4%
  • Baton passed sweepers

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • Ninjask&yanmega

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Magikarp

Votes: 17 12.6%
  • Annoyers, such as teeter dance etc. Spammers

Votes: 29 21.5%
  • Rivals starter

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Steel types

• Water types

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bug types

• Ghost types

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • Flying types

• Ice types

• Ground types

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Electric types

• Fighting types

• Dragon types

• Grass types

• Normal types

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • Poison types

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • Psychic types

• Dark types

• Fire types

• Other (couldn't fit any more, poll maximum)

Votes: 27 20.0%

• Total voters

Haunted House of Onyx

Ghastly Ghost Trainer
    Years
    PIKACHUS!

Make them go away...

Honestly, THE most annoying pokemon goes to Pikachu and ANYTHING to do with it...

Many people would agree or disagree with me, but this little freak cuts the cake!

They ruined certain pokemon games BECAUSE it lacked some sort of "pikachu element" then came PICHU, later, PLUSLE and MINUN and then, believe it or not, PACHIRISU! Pikachus are the most annoying things in this entire planet.

I agree, Pachirisu isn't like pikachu, but there are things you missed.

PIKACHU ELEMENTS! Look at it yourself. They're both rodents, both electric-types, both being "irresistably adorable" (more like sickeningly) both have beady eyes, fill the rest yourself...

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    Abra-only sure way I can catch one early on is if I put it to sleep, but I never have a Pokemon with a sleep inducing attack when I first find an Abra.

Any Pokemon that uses Explosion, Selfdestruct, Whirlwind, or Roar. It's bad enough when battling a trainer, but when I'm trying to catch a wild Pokemon or level up my team, it's a massive pain.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Zubat in cave, I can go a couple steps bam another Zubat. When I am Surfing what do I run into ever 5 seconds oh its another Tentacool. Those two and a couple other annoy me quite a bit. I constantly hate running into them while trying to get some where.

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    Blissey. I really hate that fat pink *****! I am always having trouble taking it down because it keeps using double team and Softboiled. It also doesn't help that it has an ungodly amount of hit-points.

Garouga! Bare Your Fangs!

Throw your fangs up!
    Years
    I have two.

-Zubat: Aside from it somehow managing to breed in every hole in the ground, it's annoying because I have NEVER had a use for it. It just bothers me that I can't work something so abundant into my team.

-Golbat: See above. Also, it gets annoying towards the late game when wild ones have attacks like Air Cutter, Mean Look, and Wing Attack. Stupid things...

o0PinkSquid0o

Squidtacular
    Years
    hahaha Huge list, I picked other because I find Zubats and golbats most annoying Not just because they stalk you in packs in each and every cave you go in and not just because they're team rockets pokemon of choice but also because of their damn knowledge of confuse ray and supersonic!! Srsly it drives me insane!

Rucario

Madam you see before you stand
    Years
    Zubtat - I wish that there was just a plain Zubat repel. I would rather run into 70% Onix and 30% Geodudes than run into it so many times.

Arceus - Because all 10 year olds over wi-fi use legitimate Pokemon.....

Back