• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Most disheartened.

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
    Earlier today, I sped through the first little bit of Platinum, making my way to Eterna City with due haste.

After defeating Gardenia and picking up HM01, I sped back to the forest and entered the Old Chateau.

I made my way to the tv room, and tried unsuccessfully for three hours to catch a Rotom that didn't suck.

After realizing that this was not going to happen, I caught one that no one in their right mind or any other would ever use.

I raced back to the tv station in Jubilife and exchanged words with a man that asked me my opinion about television. Lying blatantly, I told him "EVERYONE HAPPY/Wi-Fi CONNECTION."

After struggling to connect to my pirated (legally) Wi-Fi for over an hour, I look down at my DS to see the words...

...There is no gift to be obtained.

**** you, Nintendo.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    I don't mean to sound mean but, are you sure you did it right? I just got my key last night and everything was fine.

Years
    That sucks, they really shouldn't have put flyers in the games without expiration dates then.

Most disheartened.

There was definitely a fair warning.

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
    Yeah, they put ads up in abundance. What I'm pissed off about is that it shouldn't have been a ****ing timed item in the first place, and if they say that the last day you can get it is on the 19th, then you should stop being able to get it as soon as 19 turns into 20.

Back to the ads, though, even the little notice in the Platinum boxes said that it was timed. Were you in a cave?

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    Most disheartened.

There was definitely a fair warning.

Last time I was on Pokemon.com it was about 2007 d: I got sick with no new content besides news.

Back on topic, well can't you send Mystery Gifts? Maybe a friend of yours can send you one.

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
    I have no friends. D:

Besides, only the damn Japanese games can do that (unless my informational source's informational source was incorrect >_>).

EDIT: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    Just did some research. Apparently, it's only Japanese Wonder Cards that can share with friends.

I have no friends. D:

Besides, only the damn Japanese games can do that (unless my informational source's informational source was incorrect >_>).

EDIT: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Is that your source? lol

Anyways, that's dumb. Why would Game Freak do that. :\ Can Japanese games send to English games by any chance then?

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
    No, he/she's not.

It was stupid. >_>

I don't know, but I really doubt it. Even if that were the case, there's that whole language barrier thing.

dragonarche

Is back :D
    Years
    Earlier today, I sped through the first little bit of Platinum, making my way to Eterna City with due haste.

After defeating Gardenia and picking up HM01, I sped back to the forest and entered the Old Chateau.

I made my way to the tv room, and tried unsuccessfully for three hours to catch a Rotom that didn't suck.

After realizing that this was not going to happen, I caught one that no one in their right mind or any other would ever use.

I raced back to the tv station in Jubilife and exchanged words with a man that asked me my opinion about television. Lying blatantly, I told him "EVERYONE HAPPY/Wi-Fi CONNECTION."

After struggling to connect to my pirated (legally) Wi-Fi for over an hour, I look down at my DS to see the words...

...There is no gift to be obtained.

**** you, Nintendo.

LOL AT **** you, Nintendo
    lol
    are you sure you did it right
    i think you have to complete the elite 4 to obtain it or something
    try gain after completing the elite 4 and obtaining the national Dex

Years
    He did do it right. You didn't need to beat the Elite 4 (and Champion) or anything. You just needed Mystery Gift enabled. Like I said earlier, the event ended today.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2009
    LOl i turned my rotom into a fridge form:p. Its currently at level 51, but it started ar level 20.

Of topic - Is thier going to be another mystery gift?

Back