• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most embarrassing things your crush has seen you do?

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
    my husband if he counts saw me watching Littlest pet shop on youtube.

That is quite....a fail of sorts.

Well another entry for you, my ex-girlfriend decided to surprise me when my family wasn't home, so she came to my house to watch a movie. I turned on the TV and somehow, an adult network was there. Long story short and a couple weeks later, she never came to my house again.

Poke_Breeder

Victoria_The_Poke_Trainer
    Years
    Back a few months ago i asked my crush out... Which was awkward.

I wrote a letter (actually 3 cause me and 2 Friends kept messing up which locker it was) and when he opened it the first time and it fell out (that was on a friday) and then on monday we stuck it in there again and my friend got him to open his locker at lunch. I though I was gonna Did when he saw it! And everyone crowded around and it didn't help that my best friends boyfriend (who didnmt know we were doing it) yelled out "Thats victoria!" Gahh. Sadly it took him 4 hours to reply (like 5:00!) and he said no :( and the other awkward thing about is that I had the next class with him. HE SITS RIGHT NEXT TO ME!

Oh and Grade 9 i liked him too and we had to do this thing in socials and I was married to him >.>

And I blush every time I see him or when he looks at me. I feel awkward texting him cause of those incidents...

Back