• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Most Frustrating Gym Leader?

Inugami

Years
    I didn't find wattson hard. Me was Tate & Liza. Oh my gosh, I now remember Lunatone and Solrock, Blaziken didn't stand a chance. I eventually ended up beating them though (^_^)

Mr. Blaine

Quiz Master~[?!]
    Years
    When I first got my sapphire I had trouble on Roxanne, Brawly, Tate and Liza, and Wallace since I had chosen Torchic as my starter. xD

I also had trouble on ... the guy in Emerald... uhh... D: What's his name... Juan? D:

Nowadays I usually just struggle on Wattson a bit. That's it.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 24, 2007
    Man I thought Wattson was tooooooo hard 2 handle! This was only because I don't really hav any ground/rock type pokemon on my team but I wish I did :'( I sailed through the other gym leaders though!:D

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    you could of gotten electric type like Electric to fight, so you wont have to worry about getting knocked out easily. Also you could of gotten a Geodude from Granite cave, you can't miss them there

:t354:tatsujin gosuto

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    In RSE, it had to be... gaaaah.... Norman & Winona, although over time Winona got a little easier... until you met that Altaria of hers. What a beast! Alty killed my Mantectric, but I finally silence her with my Swampert and my Vibrava. (Why Vibrava, I don't know, since Vibi coulda gotten killed by Alty. Meh. I still beat her >D)

With FRLG, it had to be... um... well, they were pretty easy, but my least favourite was Sabrina. Not that she was hard, just that she was hard to get to xD (gah, like Flannery in RSE, but I kicked her butt >D) Sabrina's pretty easy, though.

Years
    Tate and Liza hands down.

Blaziken (46), Gyarados (35), Swellow (33), and Lairon (34) No match to Claydol, Lunatone, and Solrock.

>.<

- MegamanC

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Volkner was hard for me because I had no pokemon with ground attacks =/

Back