• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most important Adventurer

Which Pokedex Holder is the most important in the story of Pokemon Adventures

• Red

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Green (boy)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blue (girl)

• Yellow

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Gold

• Silver

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Kristal

• Ruby

• Sapphire

• Pearl

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2015
Which Pokedex holder do you think is the most successful? I don't mean in terms of bad-ass-ery, or realize importance to the plot. I mean, which character has had so many more accomplishments throughout the story that it makes them the most important character of them all?

Please leave as detailed an argument as you can make. Let's get really sophisticated here. Note that I am excluding DPP from the poll because I am crappy at making polls. If you feel that either of them are the best, you can still make your argument

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Hesitating between Red & Yellow. I'm also basing my decision up until the end of GSC saga since I didn't read other mangas after that one. But in the end I chose Red. Because he stopped Team Rocket, won the Pokemon League, helped a lot in stopping Pryce and if he wasn't there to send out Snorlax to stop the train, probably all of the gym leaders inside would of died in it.

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2015
True, but in my opinion, Yellow is better, not because of her in-game accomplishments, but because even when she isn't affecting the plot, she is doing more. Red did a whole lot, yeah, but all of that was something pretty much any guy in a manga would do, only with Pokemon.

Yellow? She invents whole battle strategies on the fly using whatever tools she has on her. The enemy is attacking her from somewhere with a boomerang? Tie her pokeballs to it to bring them to him. Use the fishing rod to tie up enemies with a ratitatta inside the ball. She can talk to pokemon? Use a Pokeball as a telescope that only she can see out of. Her accomplishments are so unique, and often don't have any tie in to the actual plot that she just does it to say, yeah, i'm a little girl, but i'm still the McGiever of Pokemon, nuff said

Back