• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Poll] Most incarnate Therian forme

Most incarnate Therian forme

• Total voters
Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    Which Therian forme is the most incarnate? For those of you which need help with adjectives (no judgment I did too):

in·car·nate
    (especially of a deity or spirit) embodied in flesh; in human form

the·ri·an
    a mammal of the major group Theria, which comprises the marsupials and placentals

Given the unprecedented importance of this question, we must consider the incarnate qualities of all 3 Pokemon.

Spr_7s_645T.png

Landorus appears to truly be the apex predator. It maintains what I consider to be a distinctly human facial expression: the stink eye. Other renderings of Landorus have another (mostly) human facial expression: pissed off as if someone else ate the last of their premium vanilla bean ice cream in the freezer and then lied about it. However, its feet are REALLY weird. There's no way that it'd be able to fit in hiking boots, even though it'd surely need them since it's a Ground-type Pokemon. It's nice that it retains its hat; marsupials don't typically wear those unless they are part of some weird New Guinean circus. Learning Fly would normally be problematic, but due to its long shape (i.e., airplane-shaped) I'd actually consider that a thing in its favor.

Spr_6x_642T.png

Thundurus is LITERALLY the only force of nature to be weak to Earthquake under the effects of Gravity. Humans are ALSO weak to Earthquake under the effects of Gravity. It has HANDS too which not everyone does. I would HATE to catch those hands, but I'm sure I could throw down & make a good showing for myself. The most important thing: PANTS. And blue jeans at that. However, it has a tail. Also, it has a poofy ponytail which is completely unfashionable ever since George HW Bush took office (just a coincidence on the timing though). This is by far the most polarizing of the three, with its Kylie Minogue - 80's cover of mid-century pop hits look providing a viable yet uncompelling vision of humanoid life.

Spr_6x_641T.png

WOW. Like, if someone that looked like this tried to buy me a drink at the bar... I would say, YES of course. But then call security so that they have to leave. Some people know how to make considerable amounts of wind with an impressive velocity by flapping their arms. I haven't seen it in a while, but it's truly a sight to behold. In terms of other qualities, it's a bit sparse on the incarnate side. It really looks more like a bird than anything. Definitely not therian in any way, though. Tornadus could be considered incarnate just because of how non-therian it is, if we consider Incarnate-Therian-ability to exist on a binary spectrum.

Let me know what you think. I'll reserve my opinion for now. Feel free to use serious considerations (such as the ones above) or silly ones.

Last edited:

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Going with the most obvious answer, and it's Thundurus. Talking about its shape, it is the one with most human features The tail has just a single possible answer imo and it's that Thundurus is a furry, same reason why its hands look like some animal's paws, shiny Incineroar is its fursona.

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    Thundurus' mustache is the most grandiose of the three, and combined with the ponytail, clearly shows that it is making a deliberate effort to look like a weird and confused human.

True. I do appreciate the eclectic fashion sense.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2021
    I would say Thundurus. The main reason is its pose, which resembles a person, or something, who knows that it is powerful

Back