• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most interesting/exicting thing that happened to you in the last week?

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    I went to the beach :) but later is price for being ridiculously pale skinnwed I got a horrendous sunburn ;_;

Ayselipera

My cousin and I had to go to my crazy uncle's house and feed his Turkeys and Cats while hes on vacation. While we were feeding his cats we heard little meows. We followed the meowing and found a box kittens that must of been only a few days old. It was an over the top cute moment<3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I got into university :> On my first hand choice too. Though, I already knew I would...

So the most interesting thing that happened was the party I was on this monday night. Nobody got sad or too drunk, everybody had fun and in the end, everyone was gathered on the balcony and talked about these past weeks we've had together... it was beautiful, and fun.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Fell down some stairs.

Tomorrow I get to go to my grandparents, we are going mini-golfing and seeing a movie. XD I was thinking about making my grandma see Bruno..haha scarring her for life.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    I got my wisdom teeth removed.
    The teeth pulling itself was not at all exciting, but they gave me 28 pills of Vicodin so it made it worth it.

Pokehead

Pokedex 50% complete. 246 left
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2010
    Watered the garden.

Went on an animal killing spree: 3 spiders, 5 tarantulas, 1 snake (though I'm not so sure I killed it myself), 2 weasels.

And the grass is as green as ever.

Metal hoses and water make great weapons against small mammals.

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
    Years
    I modified the sounds to a game by changing the file extension.

For example, instead of a cannon firing and making a cannon noise, it said "Stop!".

And an explosion went *boff* instead of *boom*.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    i had an exciting escape with my friends from a guy and his dog, large circles played an important role.

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
    Last week I went on holiday… for a week. We (me, my Mum, Dad, and brother) went to Center Parcs: Sherwood Forest down in England. It was pretty good, despite the fact it rained quite heavily for most of the time. And that I only saw one duckling this year. D: At least I took a few pictures of a squirrel close up.

Back