• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most interesting/exicting thing that happened to you in the last week?

Mapl3Syrup

Likes pie :)
Years
  • Last night my Grandma was cooking tater tots for me. When she opened the oven to turn them over, she somehow left the oven mitt in the oven. It caught fire, smoke was EVERYWHERE. I didn't even eat the tots because the flavor was too smokey....

So? What happened to you?

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Last weekend I went down to Long Island to visit family for my aunt's 50 birthday (who came all the way from Florida!). It was really fun. My boyfriend came with us and we got to use the pool and watch anime on the way home on his laptop. x3

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    This week? Really boring week I hope next one is better.

But I would say I won an important Wi-Fi battle.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Well let's see...I was the only one who got a perfect score in Trigonometry :DDD
    lol my best friend came at our house and invited me on a formal party..

Giraffles <3

podɐʇǝɯ
    Years
  • Went to the beach in Galveston with a good friend and walked around Galveston as well.
    Played tennis with an old friend who's only in town for a bit, I whooped her butt.
    Also I bought 2 new shirts with my remaining paycheck money, I love shopping :3.

Overall it was a fun week :3.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • Nothing really. It's strange, usually there's loads of drama around me, well, there is now, but it didn't start this week. I've been avoiding school and certain people because of it.

But yes, this week. I brought [Prototype]. That's about it really.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Uh, I installed Ubuntu. That's when you know you need help, when installing a new OS is the highlight of your week. O.o

dash!

Epic
    Years
  • I've finally found myself a job. ^_^
    I'm 99% sure I got it, anyway. I just need to try to pass the...drug test...

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • I kept having moments when I'd be listening to iTunes, thinking "I really wanna hear ___" whilst going about my online-y business, and then lo and behold, the next song to be played (on shuffle) would be the one I'd had in my head. o_o;

Oh, and I screwed up my back packing up the awning this afternoon. >_>; Paaaaaain.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • One of my family members went to jail. Interesting enough?

One thing that is happening to me though is that I'm getting braces soon *sigh*

Back