• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Memorable Gaming Moments?

TY

Black Ops: Three kills in a row with an Tomahawk, i really didnt knew what to think when it happned...

QOS (Quantum of Solace): Getting a really high K/D: 1.59, which is pretty high for me (Black Ops: 1.01, MW2: 0.91)

MW3: getting a 11-0 on Search and Destroy. I was with two other friends against 4 enemies, and somehow i killed 11 without dying... maybe i was pro that time...

Rest

Showstealer Pro: Trial Version
    Years
  • Most memorable, hmm... it'd have to be from Final Fantasy X, when the entourage reaches the Calm Lands. At that moment, I felt like I've reached a milestone in the game. The epic scenery of endless grassy fields, distant mountains and the clear-blue sky as well as the calm emptiness just made me smile from ear to ear.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Finding out that Tetra was actually Zelda (Wind Waker), and the cutscene after beating Count Bleck in Super Paper Mario. Probably my two most memorable games of the decade.

Spiderz

old hat
    Years
  • Battlefield 3 on PSN network - 55/1 in the abrams tank on Damavand Peak, or playing the original tekken as King, or playing as ViVi at the start of FF9 or basically "snake? snake!? snaaaakkkkkeeee"

Back