• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Most Recent Capture

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Costume Charmander...May I brag for a sec? I woke up to a notification that there was a raid for one at my local grocery store, 1 mile from my house, but it was ending in 15 minutes...SO I DECIDED TO SPRINT FOR IT!!!! Made it with 7 minutes to spare, defeated and caught it by myself (it was Tier 1) quickly. Psyduck yeah. I think my lungs are gonna explode

Now I have one costume Charmander, one costume Bulbasaur and like 5 costume Pikachu (they pop up everywhere). I'm holding out hope I can get a Squirtle before they go away, but even if not, this is still good.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2022
    I've been catching a lot of Magnemite recently due to the event. Going to use them to grab me a number of Magnezone's! I also got a shiny Magnemite but it's IV's aren't anything special

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • Um...I just caught my Zapdos research breakthrough in a single Pokeball. Like, I idly opened the encounter and threw a regular Pokeball at it, just for kicks, and I was literally looking away from my phone at my computer screen when I saw in my peripheral vision that it was on Zapdos' screen.
    WHAT????

Years
  • ^ That's how I caught my first Entei. Didn't click in that I didn't change my ball type or feed it a berry as soon as I let go of my throw, but it didn't matter anyway lol

Speaking of research breakthrough, just caught a Groudon with mine.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • My last capture was shadow Sneasel from defeating Rocket Go Leader Sierra.

My latest research breakthrough was Articuno. My first Articuno on Pokemon Go.

Last edited:
    Years
  • cubone which I promptly transferred

not playing much now that I'm back in the US, it's too cold and I don't have any interest since I have no one to play with here. ):

malanaphii

i'm about to monologue, son
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2023
    spoink! i'm just desperately hoping to find some more hoppips or SOMETHING, i only need one more johto pokemon before i get celebi and i'm close to getting a jumpluff!

Back