• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Most satisfying you've encountered.

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2014
    Probably that my Pidgey (Now a Pidgeot) has the most perfect IVs than any Flying-type I ever had, plus carefully EV trained. It's probably even more terrifying than my Fully EV trained Noivern with okay-go IVs.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
    Effort Value Training made easy with Horde Battles.

Battle Tower/Subway Variant allows you to break after EACH battle instead of doing sets of SEVEN. You get points for each battle.

Online Features much improved. So much easier to trade, battle

Safari Zone feels more exciting. Using your own pokemon, hunting for specific monsters. Providing a LEGAL way to obtain Hidden Abilities.

SCOLIPEDE HAS SPEED BOOST!!! One of my favorites has a new ability that makes him more usable in battle.

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2014
    It's a lot of things honestly.

The first time i walked out of a boutique and the only thing i could think was triple S style, for my avatar.

When Tyrunt earned his place in the pantheon of greats by beating the second gym's tyrunt while being underleveled and having no dragon type moves.

Walking into the last gym and lucario pretty much hadokening everything in the face.

and best of all?

Being able to breed Rhyperior, level her, all so she can participate in my elite 4 journey and be on the first group of elite 4 victors.

Years
    Mega Gengar. When I got that Gengarinite I lost my mind. Also caught a shinny Pupitar, my first shinny ever that was pretty freaking exciting!

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2014
    adding to my previous post.

Assault Vest.

I can't wait to get my hands on this item, since it makes Rhyperior a godly tank. 50% SpD and i can only use damage moves?

I'm cool with this.

Back