• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Most time Spent looking for...

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    What is the most time you hvae spent looking for a shiny pokemon,i spent Three hours trying to get a shiny treeko.

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    yeah,i took me a while but i got him,and now i dont even play the game anymore XD.

shark3019875

dragonair trainer
    Years
    you know what i have been loking for the legendary dogs i have all 3 frist pokemon so is that the problem

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    You keep restarting until the Treecko you get from Birch is shiny.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I haven't been looking for shinies, but I did once find a shiny Slowpoke (of which I caught). It's now my shiny Slowking! ^_^ *glomp*

T.W North

Swordsman
    Years
    with the raquaza person...you should have saved the game before hand.

I havent actually spent time looking for shinies...but I have come across a red gyarados(hehe, I know, i know) no I have actually come across a red gyarados by accident while fishing. Ive also bumped into a shiny sandshrew while walking through Union Cave(in jhoto) and a shiny abra by trading in coins at game corner(the odds of that happening...hey odds...game corner...hehehe)

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
    Years
    mmm, even if you saved the game before fighting rayquaza, if it were shiny and you fainted it, then reseted, it wouldnt be shiny again so taht kind of... innecesary to say, its obvious that the "rayquaza guy"saved the game befor fighting rayquaza

im looking for a shiny charmander!

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2005
    I spent an hour looking for a shiny Gastly, then I gave up. I know, I'm a quitter... :(

So here's to hoping that I'll encounter any random shiny throughout my travels.

Chansey Inc.

I know Charlie Dent....
    Years
    Shineys Seen.....

Chansey
    Caterpie
    Scyther
    Golbat x2
    Clefairy(owned)
    Sandshrew(brothers)and
    Dratini(Screw him)

Back