• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most trouble you've ever been in

Shem

Bored...
Years
  • I got suspended for fighting one time. It was right before spring break so I got an extended vacation w00t! I really don't see how suspension is a punishment though...

But I really don't get in trouble, I'm too much of a wimp to do anything to get myself in trouble XD

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
  • In preschool I hit a girl with a plastic dinosaur and she had to get stitches. I also threw sand at the teachers. I was a bad toddler, but I've reformed since then, I swear. >_>

I really haven't done anything really bad that I can remember. At least, I haven't been caught.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • Suspended for having a lighter at school and lighting it in class. They say I could have got expelled if I didn't have such a good record.

Back