• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Underated Pokémon?

Palkia_279

Palkia's master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2008
    I've probably said this before, but I'll say it again. Palkia is WAY underated. I swear, almost every Pokemon conversation I ever get into (excluding the ones I have here ofcourse.), they always say "Dialga is better. Palkia sucks. Cause he looks like a dick."

How? How is he better? Huh? Tell me! I want to know! Cause the only way Dialga is better in any shape or form, is his utterly useless semi-high defense stat. That's IT. Nothing else.

Just because Palkia's head is a little bit phalic looking, does not mean he's the gayest Pokemon ever. He's far from it. FAR from it.

Last edited:

Walrein

Banned
    Years
    Thank you.

My shuckle is my fav wall/staller.

Max EVed in def/sp def

toxic, silver wind, rest, knock off. :)
    Nonono!
    First of all, max HP before anything else. Ev's are 252HP/252special defense/6attack Careful nature
    Second, don't rely on attack moves such as Silver Wind, but on:
    Defense Curl
    Rollout
    Rest
    Toxic
    Just remember it has no chanse against steels.

Back