• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Underated Pokémon?

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Well sweeties, which Pokémon you feel seems the most underrated? For some reason, I would say Miltank, sweeties. I don't know why but it seems to me to be a great Pokémon to have around in your party. Well that's just me, how about you sweeties?

Hissy Fit

Paranoia + Insomnia= Me
    Years
    I had a Miltank in my silver party. Her heal bell and milk drink techniques saved me numerous times. *memories*

I've heard a lot of negative things about Gloom, mainly from those who think it's too ugly to battle with and/or weak. Doesn't it just make your insides want to burst when you hear people base someone's worth on appearence alone? Gloom has proved to be a very useful for my party in multiple games.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    I actually like Miltank a lot. I really think that Stantler is way too underated. I never see it used and it is not too special.

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
    Shuckle.
    I've heard lots of people say it's worthless, weak, etc.
    It actually has the highest defense of any Pokemon so far.

Slaking is also ignored in my opinion.
    It has the highest base stats for a non-legendary Pokemon. (according to SPP)

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    The most underrated Pokemon has to be Magikarp. No, seriously I think it's Clampearl. I've seen a serious decline of these lately but Clamps a pretty cool Pokemon. It sure has gotten me out of a few toughies.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    No guys, it's Clefable... I mean, how often d'you see a Clefable appear in a match? Never. That's right. Never.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Well, I currently think Sunkern is the most underrated Pokémon. I never see it get much attention at all, but I think its a real cute and great Pokémon.​

D: Try the lowest stats in the whole game T_T

As for me, people underrate Mamoswine a bit too much

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I would say burmy Hitmontop, well maybe not the most, but underated, priority move sweeper...

as for MOST, I have to say Clefable, very very underated.

Shadowthinker

Blissey OKOer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2008
    I have to say Wobbufett or Shuckle with its power trick.

My wobbuffett can hurt my Dialga a fair bit with mirror coat.

Jonbo

The Sunflora Savior
    Years
    I would have to say sunflora or yanma.

They are my two favorite pokemon and I'm sick of people saying they are worthless and bad!

Mine are acctually pretty good.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    I think the most underrated pokemon of all time is Garchomp. He in't used very much probably because he's just a dragon.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Guess it's Swalot for me.
    He can survive a Metagross's Earthquake and return it with a Counter, but there are others which can do this too, so I guess this is why Swalot is underrated :/

Walrein

Banned
    Years
    No guys, it's Clefable... I mean, how often d'you see a Clefable appear in a match? Never. That's right. Never.
    I use it all the time :P ...
    Wailord, without a doubt. It can either raise up it's defensive states or Water Spout wonderfully. Dewgong comes second, beeing a UU Lapras.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I think Shuckle and Meowth,
    They're really good pokemon though in my opinion :/

~C3LEBI

Back