• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most underrated/overhated Pokemon?

Arjay

#GoStags
    Years
    Litten's final form is not overhated to me, simply because it is totally ridiculous for Litten and Dartrix to be quadrupedal (as expected) then all the sudden become both bipedal and totally anthropomorphic (which is creepy). Also the name Incineroar is complete garbage. I am glad it's Fire/Dark and not Fire/Fighting though.

I think Furfrou and Beautifly are a bit overhated. I like them both.

I love Furfrou. I used one in a Y playthrough and with Return it just destroyed everything in it's path. Gave it the majestic af Pharaoh trim for good measure.

For me, easily the most unrrated Pokemon is Finneon/Lumineon. These two are my favourite Water types by a country mile. I use them wherever and whenever I can. Their designs are gorgeous and I like the shiny colouration too.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    I think that Trubbish and Garbador get way too much hate and I really like both of them. I'm tired of hearing people say they have bad designs when they really don't. They are designs of animated garbage, if your a person who finds the idea of garbage being animated to not be an attractive design, I can understand that, but that does not mean it is a badly made design. It looks exactly as what it was intended to be. Magnemite is just a clump of magnets. Klefki is a ring of keys. Grimer is a pile of sludge. They're all great designs because you can immediately identify what they are and how they came to be, so why hate on Trubbish for following the same path?

Some of the worst designs I have ever seen are considered to be some of the "coolest" pokemon ever made for example the two pokemon I love using to explain as bad designs are Scizor and Garchomp. Scizor looks absolutely nothing like Scyther. From Green to Red, and from scythes to clamps? What? Garchomp is just ugly through and through, bad color scheme, really awkward body proportions, doesn't quite look like a reptile, nor a shark, nor a dragon. What are those awkward bulbs on his head? Plus as a land shark, how the hell would that thing ever travel under the ground at high speeds with a body shape like that? Confusing, just confusing.

Back