• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mother Yellow's Hug Service (RNG Requests)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2013
    Sorry I didn't see the no pm rule....

I have an RNG request for you if you are interested.

I would like a Shiny Male Eevee/Espeon Timid, with IV's need for HP Fire 70. FT I offer a Shiny Flawless Impish EV'd Skarmory.

It's lvl 18 fully ev'd, no ar so i cant rare candy it to 100, and just needs to learn roost and spikes/stealth rock, if interested PM me back.

uskelly

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    Alright, I have the Espeon with Morning Sun so you can start breeding :) Just drop a VM or somthing when you can. I'll bring the pokes you wanted too :)

Livinitup17

Pokemon Dealer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    i would like a shiny gengar flawless with pain split and hp fire i know thats alot so ill be willing to trade 2 pokemon for it i got a shiny flawless skarmory and a flawless gardevoir

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2010
    Requesting: Relaxed ditto
    Offering: All kanto starter , Tododile and Cyndaquil, Torchic and Treecko , Turtwig , Spiritomb , Bagon , Rhydon , Steelix , Mewtwo , Ho-oH , Zapdos , Moltres, Groudon , Gligar.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Wow another cool thread. :D
    I have the Sunflora you're looking for as well if you want it.

Also you might want to put colour codes in your CSS, as people using dark themes have to highlight everything you write.

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    ATTN ALL YELLOWBIRD FANBOYS, find her here.

Mother Yellow's Hug Service (RNG Requests)

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back