• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Move Combinations

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    And Fire Blast, Thunder, Blizzard could be even more powerfull.
    Use three starter pokemon in a triple battle and combine Blast Burn - Frenzy Plant - Hydro Cannon
    lol, that would make an attack of pure death.
    That is is they can combine but that would be pure Awesomeness, the move's were some of the best sprite wise, so imagine their combo :D

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years

It's unknown whether they are I don't think the all are though, but it would be cool to combine thunder and Hydro pump together...

This is why I doubt all moves will be able to be combinded.

I think only a few ones will be.

Maybe thinks like..Gust + Hail = an ice tornado

Causes more damage, maybe looses some accuracy, and can freeze.

This is awesome.

Years
    This is why I doubt all moves will be able to be combinded.

I think only a few ones will be.

Maybe thinks like..Gust + Hail = an ice tornado

Causes more damage, maybe looses some accuracy, and can freeze.

This is awesome.
    That would be awesome.
    Gust+ Sandstorm= a sand tornado with lots of damage...

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Man this sounds amazing. I'm pretty excited about Black and White. I should pre-order the Japanese ones. xD

I've always thought about expanding battles involving more than two pokemon and making them more interesting. Now attack combinations appear to be a reality and I'm glad.

Years
    ive been waiting for this since... befor d/p like when pika and squirtle used "water-gun/thunderbolt" to wake up the blastoise that had jigglypuff inside of it in the anime :P

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    i saw this coming sense move combos in the anime in gen1 :cer_laugh:

its bloody brilliant! i cant wait, i hope they dont limit it to gen5 attacks, and i hope theres a hugely diverse amount of combos itll add tons of possibilities :D

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    So if you combine flamethrower, solarbeam or razor leaf, and water gun you will get a trio-combo similar to Pkmn Trainer's special attack in SMB Brawl?

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
    So if you combine flamethrower, solarbeam or razor leaf, and water gun you will get a trio-combo similar to Pkmn Trainer's special attack in SMB Brawl?

No. (People really need to start reading.)

Only certain moves are able to be combined. The only three we know of are Oath of Fire, Oath of Water, and Oath of Grass.

Also, to the people who posted Gust/Thunderbolt and Gust/Flamethrower...no. Just no.

That would ruin the entire point of Gust/Hail. Gust + weather condition = attack.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    This could be really good or really bad. Depends some on whether component moves will be useful outside of the respective combos. Here's hoping!

Years

Only certain moves are able to be combined. The only three we know of are Oath of Fire, Oath of Water, and Oath of Grass.

Also, to the people who posted Gust/Thunderbolt and Gust/Flamethrower...no. Just no.

That would ruin the entire point of Gust/Hail. Gust + weather condition = attack.
    Yeah instead the gust should be Gust/Sunnyday and Gust/ Rain dance would make a water sprout but that's already a move...so maybe Gust/Rain can make the Thunder Tornado ;)

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022

my good sir, have you ever heard of sarcasm? Though it's hard to notice in text, I was joking
    If you are refering to me I read that earlier on Pokebeach, but still it would be nice if that were so.
    Like my sig says, big dreams. :D

Back