• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Move Tutors [ #33 ]

What do you think of the Move Tutor within this generation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Some, like Elemental Punches, I kinda miss...and I do really wish Dark Pulse was still a TM (Hydreigon's most powerful Dark-type move is physical Crunch, unless you breed it for DP as an egg move).

But then again, this keeps it simple...and I like using those moves occasionally, especially now I can easily replace them again due to TMs being reusable.

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
    Years
    Just to point something out, its "indifferent" theres no space ;D. Aside from that, no I dont really care lmao XD. I never use move tutors, since I dont really care about specific moves and such, I just go with whatever sounds cool ^_^.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    I'm indifferent to move tutors in any case. The move tutors in this generation were lacking, but I suppose unlimited TMs sufficed for that.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Like with anything they do, they issued out a poll, got results and went with what they were given. People that took the poll (Mostly Japanese that go to the Centers or what not) possibly gave negative feed back on the Move Tutors. I know a few people that never touched the Move Tutors other than the Headbutt one in Ilex Forest. It really wasn't that bad of a call seeing as they were REWORKING the ENTIRE concept of the game. As for removal of some of the more OP TMs, that was a good thing especially with their eternal TMs now. Every possible thing that can learn Dark or Dragon Pulse with high special attack not to mention all the Pokemon with Stealth Rock would have broken the game.

What I would rather them do it undo the no Break TMs.

Back