• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moves you like to see as TMs/Hms

Andelc

Cool Trainer Alex
Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2011
    For the next generation game what moves would you want as TMs/Hms?
    Of course some would be move new to the generation.
    I would want:

Mega punch
    double-edge
    extremespeed
    sky attack
    slam
    zen headbutt
    confuse ray
    and probly most of the TMs from red/blue.

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
  • Extremespeed would be awesome as an HM! Instead of flying everywhere... you could hop on your Pokemon and he could run there! In the real world, people do it a lot. Like, horses, for example. And, in other countries, camels (though they don't really "run" xD) and other such animals. Why can't we do it in the Pokemon world? =P

Kamakazai

私は神の風午前!
    Years
  • Well, I would like the HM to stay the same, but I want to get items like a surfboard and a Scyther Axe to use surf and cut without actually wasting a move slot on a pokemon.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Nasty Plot I guess..

It's the same as Swords Dance..Just for SpAtk.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • The Pokemon I love to see as a TM or HM is Judgement because it's one of the best and the top strongest moves there is and Arcues knows it when it's at level 100.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
  • recover because a lot of pokemon would whoop ass if it could recover
    aeroblast does any one remember this move? only lugia has it but it is a killer flying attack

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
    Years
  • I would say Tackle... because Abra cant do ANYTHING until it evolves except teleporting. And I really don't like having to bring him in then switching him out, wasting a turn. Teaching Abra Tackle would mean you don't have to waste time finding a kadabra... and most wild poekmon have sucky movesets, so...

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I wish Sky attack was a TM again, but oh well... I also would like to see cotton spre/spider web as Tm's. Don't ask me why, but they help me so yeah......

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
  • I would say Tackle... because Abra cant do ANYTHING until it evolves except teleporting. And I really don't like having to bring him in then switching him out, wasting a turn. Teaching Abra Tackle would mean you don't have to waste time finding a kadabra... and most wild poekmon have sucky movesets, so...

You can teach him elemental punches in G/S/C and hidden power in diamond/pearl/platinum so when i was training my abra i didnt have to switch him in then out

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
    Years
  • Really? Well, I think if Scratch was a TM it'd be pretty cool. I don't know why, it's just that a starting move would be unexpected on a lv. 100 or something. And if you were a fire type fighting a water type you could scratch it to death. ;) I would like to watch a battle like that.

BeatTheSpecialStage

is gay for Ritchie
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    I want Cut to be a TM. In reality if a tree is blocking your path, there's always SOME way around it. Cut should be an optional thing, like Flash. Same with Strength. Transform should be a TM. And only certain pokmeon should be capable of surfing. How does a 4ft kid cross an ocean on top of a little Piplup?

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Extremespeed would be awesome as an HM! Instead of flying everywhere... you could hop on your Pokemon and he could run there! In the real world, people do it a lot. Like, horses, for example. And, in other countries, camels (though they don't really "run" xD) and other such animals. Why can't we do it in the Pokemon world? =P
    That's because in the Pokémon world, they have motor transportation.

I love Extremespeed! It's too bad that the move has such a low PP. :(

ISa56

-Soul Silver? HECK YES!
    Years
  • That would be...

The Elemental Punches
    Extremespeed
    Volt Tackle
    Sky Attack
    Baton Pass
    Iron Head

Years