• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

movie 13 and 2 new pokemon featured more info after i fifnish looking into it

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2016
    well a new pokemon movie has been confirmed and i have found the official site that not only features it but 2 confirmed 5th gen pokemon.
    the japanese pokemon movie site (pokemon - movie . jp) features 2 pokemon that i would have to guess as at least partialy dark by their appearance that are most likely evolutions of each other. i will try to find more info on these pokemon but any contributions are welcomed

EDIT: ok i have found the names of the 2 5thgen pokes and have their japanese names so have fun with it

the first stage/baby pokemon is called zorua. its appearance is small mainly black with red padding on the feet eyelids, and what appears to be eyebrows =/ and a red flame shaped patch on its head it is very similar to a fox.

the evolution of zorua is called zoroark. its body construction is similar to lucarios except with what appears to be a long head of hair 0.0 it has a similar color scheme to zorua but instead of red padding on its feet its claws are red. if u wish to see them both pardon how the link will be posted but its pokemon - movie . jp / zoroark both pokemon are featured u just have to click on each image to see more details

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back