• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Movie Night Teams (movie night hosts please read)

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
  • Sorry, I messed up a bit setting up the groups. We've split Movie Night into two events - Pok?mon Anime Movie Night, and the non-Pok?mon one, currently uncreatively called "Movie Night". Here are the groups.

Pok?mon Anime Movie Night
    Charlie Brown, Kip

"Movie Night"
    purplecicada, Cay

Hopes that clears things up. o/

Last edited:

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • we cover more time zones this way - for pokeani movie night im in australia and kip in the uk, and for the "movie night" purplecicada is in the uk and cay in the US (:

kip do you want to talk on discord? i'm josh#0044

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    how many are we thinking of doing overall? one for each of us?

also my tag is yeehaw#3356 if u wanna talk. maybe we can do a group dm or smth if we need to further organize

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    we cover more time zones this way - for pokeani movie night im in australia and kip in the uk, and for the "movie night" purplecicada is in the uk and cay in the US (:

kip do you want to talk on discord? i'm josh#0044

Sure - I'm Red#5441

I've already got the assets and playlists from the last two years when I've been soloing it, so it should be fairly straight forward ~

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Koozle#0996 if you want to discuss, Cay. Am usually on mobile and, despite having Discord for 2 years, idk how to send messages to people who haven't sent me one first LOL.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    question what age rating are we going towards? i think that since this is an official pc event we shouldnt do anything too nsfw so i think pg13 sounds good. what do yall think?

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    i think it should be fine, i can handle 2 but i'll let you guys know if anything changes/anything urgent happens. thanks for checking in

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    yah, im gonna show Your Name + Moana. i just gotta think of scheduling >

r we gonna do this all over one weekend?

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Thread template has been posted and will be updated. Josh & I still need to work out if his Internet connection is up to the challenge of streaming HD video - watch this space. I'm not sure if I can do an Oceana showing if he can't - that being said, turnout to that stream was so low last year that I just plain cancelled the last one.

We'll be showing the first three Pokémon Movies with their corresponding Pikachu shorts.

I couldn't get time off for the GT either, and my parent's wedding anniversary is right in the middle of it, which is typical, so the showtimes might be sporadically placed throughout the week. Still need to work it out, specially with you guys in the other movie night - I'd rather not clash if we can help it.

Last edited:

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    was thinking of doing 1pm pst on the 16th (9pm gmt+1) for one night and then 8pm pst on the 19th

is there any overlap?

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    was thinking of doing 1pm pst on the 16th (9pm gmt+1) for one night and then 8pm pst on the 19th

is there any overlap?

Shouldn't be. Assuming we can't do the Oceana showings (which would be 10:00UTC), I was thinking about doing a European showing (18:00UTC) and American showing (00:00UTC) 22nd, 28th and 29th. Weird dates I know, but it's about all I can manage while arranging around work.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Thread template has been posted and will be updated. Josh & I still need to work out if his Internet connection is up to the challenge of streaming HD video - watch this space. I'm not sure if I can do an Oceana showing if he can't - that being said, turnout to that stream was so low last year that I just plain cancelled the last one.

Hello sorry for late update! Just tested it with a friend and my internet isn't up to the task unfortunately :( But if Oceania turnout was low last year, would just not bother with an Oceania screening then tbh

Sorry >_

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    yeah my schedule still stands

your name 16th and moana 19th

Years
  • yeah my schedule still stands

your name 16th and moana 19th
    I couldn't find an OP anywhere for your event, so do you have one ready to go? :o if not, then do please get one up (either in hereor in its own thread in the EO section) so that we can get a glimpse over it and approve the event!

Last edited:

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Hello sorry for late update! Just tested it with a friend and my internet isn't up to the task unfortunately :( But if Oceania turnout was low last year, would just not bother with an Oceania screening then tbh

Sorry >_

Don't worry about it, it's fine. Did you still want to help moderate the chat? If Livestream will let me appoint mods that is :P

Last edited:
    Back