• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mozilla vs. Microsoft

Years
    Mega(rulez) said:
    Those aren't really overworlds
    ...He's right. Overworlds race right, left, front, and back. Yours are just facing right and left.

Impatient feedback:
    Great job. How long 'till the next eppy? IwannaseeitIwannaseeitIwannaseeitI-

xXkillaXx

Banned
    Years
    amythemuffinlady could i change my charecter to this if those Houndoom overworlds won't be accepted?

Name:Zukani
    Species:Virus
    History: Zukani has been through very tough times.He is a Leader of an army of Team Rocket Grunts belonging to IE and he's destroyed 15 Mozilla Firefox websites and is hunting for May to kill her and Firefox+Thunderbird.
    Side:Evil
    Sprite:

Last edited:

xXkillaXx

Banned
    Years
    ok how about this for the history?

Zukani has been through very tough times.He is a Leader of an army of Team Rocket Grunts belonging to IE and he's destroyed 15 Mozilla Firefox websites and is hunting for May to kill her and Firefox+Thunderbird and he was the one who shot the overworld ray at the heroes.

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
    amydamuffinlady said:
    Ok then.

First: You can't be good anymore, sorrry.
    Second: Add to the history, add soemthing that has to do with the comic maybe.
    Three: I'm closing sign-ups.

So this is the final character crew then?

Back