• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MP4 to AMV Converter?

iGaga

I'm your biggest fan
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 20, 2009
    I searched for over an hour and couldn't find any converter. Please help?

iGaga

I'm your biggest fan
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 20, 2009
    Google is your friend

Then again, Open Source is also your friend:

https://www.bytessence.com/bmpxc.html
    First off I will say:

Okay, so I just googled "video converter" "mp4 to AMV" and "mp4 to AMV converter." I then looked at every single link on pages one to ten. You know what showed up? Not that. So don't act all smug about googling it, I already did google it, as any person can get from me saying "I searched for awhile and didn't find it." So, like I said before, don't act smug. Or people will be rude towards you. So you either:

1. Already had the link, said to google it like I was a noob thinking I would just go "O LOLK"
    2. Googled something extremely less obvious.

Now I shall say:

Thank you very much for helping me. : D

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    Apparently the quality is quote bad with the above program.

You could try using: https://www.videoconverterdownload.com/software/free-amv-converter-tool.html
    I don't think a generic online tool will work much better than a dedicated open source tool that uses the extensively-developed FFMpeg. :/

Total video converter is the best option for you. Its not free though.
    Mencoder is better, but it's a pain to use from command line, and the front-ends for it aren't very good. It is free, though.

Last edited:
    Back