• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mr Kecleon's all new sprite request thread

neurotic

Grey Hearted Hero
    Years
    Woah, dude, that rocks... it's awesom... Oh, BTW, I know it sucks but here's your Tapinch Chao (BTW, I couldn't animate it 'cause I don't have the program)
    Chaos are my worst category ^^;

mr kecleon

)*(Non existant dafodil)l*(
    Years
    here is the first lego dude,
    you use that chao^^ add 1 pixel by cutting in half + redrawing, erase 5 pixel off top of head, draw 1 up on each side, connect across top recolour sandslash face colour head, whatever colour arms, remove the legs, draw 3 along line at left edge/left foot right edge/right foot, you should have little circles, these make feet, they also make pokeballs quite nicely too

mr kecleon

Years
    here it is.
    and a starry murkrow:

and sketch ktogre:

and of course splitslash (split sandslash):

EDIT: *does elightly late page 10 dance and slightly early(hopefully) page 11 dance*

Last edited:

mr kecleon

Years
    want anything else NP coloured?

EDIT: only on for about another25 mins then its 4 AM and I must sleep(so I don't get caught on comp) so last orders for today any after 4AM will be done tomorrow OK

Last edited:

mr kecleon

Years
    While I was doing this, I didn't think it would be too good but now its finished, I really like it:
    , I hope you do too, if he'd had ears there would be more fiery bits, but lizards don't usually have ears so here he is.

mr kecleon

Years
    Thanks, just remember its not my palettes, want anymore before I go in 9 minuites? you can still request while I'm gone but they will be done tomorrow

EDIT: a sketchmeleon and a rainbow/skittles ekans to see you through the night
    G'night/morning everyone, see you all tomorrow/later today.

Last edited:
    Back