• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mr Kecleon's all new sprite request thread

mr kecleon

)*(Non existant dafodil)l*(
    Years
    Yeah, its good you used the charmanders regular colours, you recoloured is eyes but you shoudn't draw tails at right angles but overall its a good sprite.

Flaming Quilava

Burning Soul
    Years
    Ok how about this charizard one?

And can you make me a kyogre chao?:D

mr kecleon

Years
    here is the kyogre chao, I am aware that it looks like a cross between a hoothoot and a snorlax somewhat.
    C+C on chao charizard: It looks like you just shrunk the wings and horns down, did you?

EDIT: Congratulations,UL, you have won the most random request of the day award, you will get a prize when I finish it.

EDIT2:
    octilladon, thats about rhydon as I can make octillery, sorry and your prize:a starry octilladon:

Last edited:

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    Thanks! It's Great! I Have Another Requests ^^ *Draws 2 Pokemon Cards*...Fusion Of...Surskit And Piloswine ^^

mr kecleon

Years
    Sorry nerurotic, I thought I posted it a while back.

That fusion is too difficult for me UL unless tyou just want a surskit with a snout. Want anything else instead?

mr kecleon

Years
    here you go:

Just finished a piccy of swinub may post it in art lounge?(is there one) in a minuite, it is very bad but please C+C if you want

EDIT: I will post it here as there is no lounge and I don't want to start a thread for it. I hope that its ok, if not please will a mod post here?:

^^Shows how ignorant he really is^^ (But he has a barrier thingy so hes fine)

Last edited:

mr kecleon

Years
    Growlithe chao looks good, no crit except growlithe has little stripes, you should add some small stripes on his face + the tips on his body.

EDIT:
    Christmas umm mean rayqa=uaza pikachu is done.

Any C+C abtout the picture?

Last edited:

mr kecleon

Years
    You man on the picture? or the sprite? or the chao? Anyway its my first good picture since...well forever.

EDIT:
    sprite is done., sorry its not that good but anyway here is how it helps latios:

Latios: whee no-one will dare to pick on a wurmple this size
    *Rayquaza disguised as tailow flys down*
    Rayquaza:RAARGH!!
    Latuios oh s***!!

Last edited:

mr kecleon

Years
    , My one is more of a recolour than a fusion, the only fused thing is an eye,
    i think I've worked out why you're requesting so much, you want another prize, right?

EDIT: Your one slightly confuses me neurotic, which version/s is/are that/those sprite/s from?

Last edited:
    Back