• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mr Kecleon's all new sprite request thread

mr kecleon

)*(Non existant dafodil)l*(
    Years
    yep sure:
    , if I haven't made the one you want please feel free to ask

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    :P *does the 6 page dance 4 mr.K :P cud u possibly make that groudon 64X64??

mr kecleon

Years
    I don't know how to make his sprite any smaller sorry shaneypoo, you can ask him but he is going away for the whole christmas hols.

neurotic, what kind of challenge?

not tomorrow yet on neopets

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    lol ill giv u a challenge...make me a...evolution of this:(scratch or semi-scratch!)
    and plz keep it 64X64... ty in advance. :D and do a backsprite... challenge of the year :P:P:P

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    same size as that pic... its normal pokemon sprite exportation size... if u use paint u can stretch the box until the bottom right number says 64x64 :D

mr kecleon

Years
    Here you go shaneypoo, Its 0% scratch and its slightly too big so you can cut it down if you want, you don't hqve to use it I know its bad but anyway:
    , I'll do the backsprite later
    EDIT: who's colours,neurotic?

Last edited:
    Back