• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mr Kecleon's all new sprite request thread

mr kecleon

)*(Non existant dafodil)l*(
    Years
    ^^^Its good but try not to double post Its bad use the edit button>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Here is your very strange + screwed up thing

OFFTOPIC: what time is it where you live?

neurotic

Grey Hearted Hero
    Years
    mr kecleon said:
    Its so kawai, its a gift to you for making mewticuno, your sprites don't stink they're good, want to help here?

Oh, thanks, this is cool! And yeah shure, i'll help! But on the weekdays, don't expect me here 'till around 4:00 central time, dunno what that is your time though...

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    yop im in uk 2 :S im goin 2 bed nw... tyvm 4 the evo... entgrass :P anywayz
    l8rz all! ill hav a go at afew fusions tmoz...

mr kecleon

Years
    I know its 7 is it AM or PM though?

how about fish'N'chips

EDIT: OK g'night Shaneypoo17, sleep well

:) !!!WOOT!! DOES 150th POST DANCE !!WOOT!!! :)

OH NO!!! Everyone has fallen into a sea of mashed potatoes and were eaten by giant sushi eating octopi and cacti aand moosetopi *whisper whisper* what moose don't end in pi? It does now <<<LOL boredom due to no requests, it is in no way offtopic

Last edited:

mr kecleon

Years
    PM Personal Message? Pig Melon grr the possibilities are endless. What does it mean???

^^Sorry forgot I asked about the time^^

It is +18 hours in the US than the UK, did FF Advent Children come out ver there?

I know Raygyro <<name for it

Last edited:

neurotic

Grey Hearted Hero
    Years
    mr kecleon said:
    PM Personal Message? Pig Melon grr the possibilities are endless. What does it mean???

^^Sorry forgot I asked about the time^^

It is +18 hours in the US than the UK, did FF Advent Children come out ver there?

I know Raygyro <<name for it

Well, for the time thing it means Post Maria.

Hey, Raygyro... that's pretty cool! Thanks!

My latest creation: Mewdos:

mr kecleon

Years
    Found one. This one took ages to do, because I went through all my XD sprites finding the light shade of gray. Sorry if any of the colours are wrong, I have never played XD

SPAF2: All neurotics friends on his list start with the letter "S" does this tell us anything about him? In a word, no.

Last edited:

neurotic

Grey Hearted Hero
    Years
    mr kecleon said:
    Found one. This one took ages to do, because I went through all my XD sprites finding the light shade of gray.

SPAF2: All neurotics friends on his list start with the letter "S" does this tell us anything about him? In a word, no.

Woah, dat's cool lookin'! Yeah, mine take awhile too, but don't hurry perfection! :P

Hey... I didn't notice that...

Back