• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

mrmo115 and Wheelz4speed's Trading Thread

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Hey are we gonna trade shiny piplup for shiny treecko or for shiny eevee?

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2008
    No i dont want shiny eevee I want my Piplup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:disappoin:knockedou

I have been waitin for it since yesterday.

Same here. not to be too pushy here but Wheelz is it taking that long to clone a shiny Piplup? the elekid is still waiting...and waiting.

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
  • Please remove that mew from this trading thread, unless it's japanese.
    ENGLISH SHINY MEWS DO NOT EXIST AND CAN ONLY BE OBTAINED VIA CHEATING DEVICES.
    Also please, remove the shiny jirachi, shiny jirachi(s) do not exist because the ones on bonus disk and other events were set to be non shiny, so the only way to get it is via cheating device.

If this message is ignored I will report mmro115 on the hacker list.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2008
    Please remove that mew from this trading thread, unless it's japanese.
    ENGLISH SHINY MEWS DO NOT EXIST AND CAN ONLY BE OBTAINED VIA CHEATING DEVICES.
    Also please, remove the shiny jirachi, shiny jirachi(s) do not exist because the ones on bonus disk and other events were set to be non shiny, so the only way to get it is via cheating device.

If this message is ignored I will report mmro115 on the hacker list.

well this is interesting. Looks like someone is taking the initative here. heh :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    Could you get the shiny politoad to lvl 100? if so i could trade a untouched shaymin or darkrai from the E4 glitch for it

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
  • well this is interesting. Looks like someone is taking the initative here. heh :)

It's not supposed to be intresting cause it's a known fact, lets just say I hate hackers...alot. And my suspicion for mrmo115 to be a hacker has just gotten even higher from this- https://pkmncommunity.com/showpost.php?p=2657409&postcount=139

But I really don't know if hes a hacker, he could've gotten the Shiny Jirachi and Mew from a trade and didn't know about their complete illegitness. Let's just wait until this guy gets online again and posts.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2008
    It's not supposed to be intresting cause it's a known fact, lets just say I hate hackers...alot. And my suspicion for mrmo115 to be a hacker has just gotten even higher from this- [/url]

But I really don't know if hes a hacker, he could've gotten the Shiny Jirachi and Mew from a trade and didn't know about their complete illegitness. Let's just wait until this guy gets online again and posts.

yeah.....you got a point there. oh well. better start using iv calculators to check all those stats before trading. heh. glad someone has finally spoken up about these AR hacked darkrais and shiny mystry mews and other legends. And i thought this whole forum was full of selfish douchebags (no offense...but kind of true).

Back