• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

mrmo115 and Wheelz4speed's Trading Thread

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
Years
  • yeah.....you got a point there. oh well. better start using iv calculators to check all those stats before trading. heh. glad someone has finally spoken up about these AR hacked darkrais and shiny mystry mews and other legends. And i thought this whole forum was full of selfish douchebags (no offense...but kind of true).

Alot of people like Wolfie checks legitness of pokemon being offered too, but hardly anybody does that at this time of the day.

Wheelz4speed

Pokemon Collector
    Years
  • pokettomontusa: yes
    mithos kid: ha i've never heard it called t'tar
    att 273
    def 225
    sp. atk 214
    sp. def 184
    speed 127
    i don't know if its ev trained
    sachiel: i'm expecting crazyD to give it back today
    xxshayminx: ok it shall b removed
    matoucs: ok
    supersyther: ok

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2008
    pokettomontusa: yes
    mithos kid: ha i've never heard it called t'tar
    att 273
    def 225
    sp. atk 214
    sp. def 184
    speed 127
    i don't know if its ev trained
    sachiel: i'm expecting crazyD to give it back today
    xxshayminx: ok it shall b removed
    matoucs: ok
    supersyther: ok

CrazyD.? how come he's giving back your piplup? and I thought you had them cloned? huh?

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
  • wow what was that..............

What do you mean "What was that" HE CLAIMED THAT HE BOUGHT AN AR IN THAT POST.
    Seriously, you should know a person better before sharing a trade thread with him/her.
    By the way, mrmo115 is on the hacker list already until he proves the he doesn't hack

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
  • Now that everything is cleared up here...would you be interested in a shiny magby(japanese) for that shiny eevee of yours?

Back