• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ms. Naminé's fanclub~ ♥

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Yes, Naminé now has her own fanclub! If you don't know her, she's the only member who talks in third person~ Nami-chan is nice and a close friend of mine, so, um...

Please feel free to join! ^_^

Persona

Banned
    Years
    *Joins* I like how she talks in third person, it makes her sound unique.

Naminé-chan, come and say hi ^^

Last edited:

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    Why, how unusual that Mr. Roy Mustang decided to join this place. Guess that instead of just Naminé and Ms. Lily talking back and forth between each other, there would be a third. Surprise, surprise~

Today's lag in PC is absolutely unbearable... Naminé was originally planning to do some more story reviews within PC, but the lag has made it impossible. How disappointing... it is a day when she is completely free of work too~

(post edited: didn't mean it to turn out like so... a mistake in vocabulary)

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Naminé said:
    Why, how unusual that Mr. Roy Mustang decided to join this place. Guess that instead of just Naminé and Ms. Lily talking back and forth between each other, there would be a third. Surprise, surprise, how a young five year old decided to have a small chat with Naminé. In essence, doing so is requesting Naminé to ruin the little boy's purity, innocense and any other kind of goodness left within him.

Tell Naminé now, does Mr. Roy Mustang join this fanclub with the intention of dying or suiciding in mind? For, she sees no other reason why Mr. Roy Mustang will join this forsaken place.

Today's lag in PC is absolutely unbearable... Naminé was originally planning to do some more story reviews within PC, but the lag has made it impossible. How disappointing... it is a day when she is completely free of work too~

Eh? I'm not really 5 Miss Naminé. And, as I said, I'm joining the FC. Unless, you don't want me to ...

Yes, unbearable indeed. Its been happening a lot today. .__.

Anways, how are you? I bet your going to say something that I wouldn't understand. xD

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Nami-chan is literal; she takes everything way too seriously~

Roy Mustang is always more than welcomed to stay. ;_;

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    Oh Naminé is well aware of the age... Certainly Mr. Roy Mustang chose the age of 5 as a joke, so Naminé at first thought about treating Mr. Roy Mustang as a little boy and follow it up with a small intimidation against him in order to continue on with the joke. Sadly however, the typed up post didn't turn out to how she envisioned it in mind, so she edited, but Mr. Roy Mustang was a step faster, quoting Naminé's misled post before her edit~

In truth, Naminé is very pleased that there are actual other PC members who decided to join. It is truly beyond her expectancy. She only envisioned this to turn out as a private chat room between Ms. Lily and herself, with occassion pokes from other members and that is all... guess that this isn't such a terribly lonely thread afterall.

So, in short, Mr. Roy Mustang is more than welcome to join, of course~

EDIT: Naminé is not that literal... just that her fingers misunderstood the message from her brain, provided that the organ exist.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Lily said:
    Nami-chan is literal; she takes everything way too seriously~

Roy Mustang is always more than welcomed to stay. ;_;

Yes, I know. We'll all get used to it. I'd be surprised if she ever actually laughed ^^

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Nami-chan giggles and snorts. >D

Now I'm off to sleep~ Good night. ^_^

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    Roy Mustang said:
    Snorts? xD

No, don't go. You'll leave me stuck with Naminé D= (Just kidding)

Tremble in fear now, dear little innocent boy who is only 5.

Naminé cannot recall "snorting" in any part of her life... though giggling and laughing are present though few in occurences. The time she laughed the most is at the Michael Jackson jokes that are most likely offensive to be shared here... oh, good times. That joke is so clever~

In terms of PC posting though... Naminé doubts that she have giggled or laughed in PC, though she has committed other silly actions due to seeing the cutest smiley there is, which always make her excited emotions uncontrolable~

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Naminé said:
    Tremble in fear now, dear little innocent boy who is only 5.

Naminé cannot recall "snorting" in any part of her life... though giggling and laughing are present though few in occurences. The time she laughed the most is at the Michael Jackson jokes that are most likely offensive to be shared here... oh, good times. That joke is so clever~

In terms of PC posting though... Naminé doubts that she have giggled or laughed in PC, though she has committed other silly actions due to seeing the cutest smiley there is, which always make her excited emotions uncontrolable~

Aw.. You ruined the joke of you actually snorting ;;

And here I thought I would get a decent laugh xD (Oh wait, I just did)

Silly actions? Why, that's not enough. Put down your seriousness once in a while. That makes me think, what does make you laugh? Other than.. Micheal Jackson xD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Ky-chan has been watching Namine over the past weeks~~~

And she has decided Namine is a good member who should stay forever x3

That having been said, may I join? =3 -offers muffins-

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Hiyori-chan said:
    Ky-chan has been watching Namine over the past weeks~~~

And she has decided Namine is a good member who should stay forever x3

That having been said, may I join? =3 -offers muffins-

Welcome Kylie. *Takes muffins* Wait.. I forgot, these are for Naminé D=

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Hiyori-chan said:
    They're for everyone =P

Sorry about not putting the accented "e", btw... this keyboard can't do it .____.;

[-is a pedantic person XD-]

When she talks in third person, you can just select her name with the "e" and paste it on your post. ^^

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    Of course Ms. Hiyori-chan can join. A club is started with the intention to let everyone join in mind, is it not? Plus, how can Naminé possibly refuse muffins? As for Mr. Roy Mustang, please do take some muffins too. What if Naminé got fat from muffin-overdose? Oh, the horror, horror~

A computer should be able to reproduce the é from "alt+0223." That's how Naminé types them, and it should work for Ms. Hiyori-chan as well. Still, Ms. Hiyori-chan got Naminé's curiosity on the line now. Is Naminé such a severe trouble maker that an assistant administrator is trailing behind her for weeks to look for the precise moment to hit the ban button? Oh well, Naminé may not have done enough to merit a ban, but she is certainly a terrible member...

What other things made Naminé laugh? Well, if Mr. Roy Mustang plays Final Fantasy 9, the Skew of Love Letter scene almost gave Naminé cramps from laughing too hard~

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Naminé said:
    Of course Ms. Hiyori-chan can join. A club is started with the intention to let everyone join in mind, is it not? Plus, how can Naminé possibly refuse muffins? As for Mr. Roy Mustang, please do take some muffins too. What if Naminé got fat from muffin-overdose? Oh, the horror, horror~

A computer should be able to reproduce the é from "alt+0223." That's how Naminé types them, and it should work for Ms. Hiyori-chan as well. Still, Ms. Hiyori-chan got Naminé's curiosity on the line now. Is Naminé such a severe trouble maker that an assistant administrator is trailing behind her for weeks to look for the precise moment to hit the ban button? Oh well, Naminé may not have done enough to merit a ban, but she is certainly a terrible member...

What other things made Naminé laugh? Well, if Mr. Roy Mustang plays Final Fantasy 9, the Skew of Love Letter scene almost gave Naminé cramps from laughing too hard~

Why do you have to say Mr.Roy Mustang? It makes me sound older xD Ah well, call me that if you wish.

Your not a terrible member <_<;

Yes, I play a lot of the Final Fantasy series. Unfortunately, I didn't get to try 8 or 9.

Last edited:

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    Perhaps Mr. Roy Mustang should quickly edit his previous post and fix his glaringly obvious spelling error before Ms. Lily flares up in anger due to her grammatical pride tomorrow morning, or else she may abuse her new-found power to ban Mr. Roy Mustang for it~ As for the member comment... Naminé isn't very pleased with her own performance in PC herself, but perhaps until a distant future dawns on the horizon when she improves herself so that she is truly worthy. Until then, however...

The reference of Mr. and Ms. is only another little playful adornment added to Naminé's posting style. According to Mr. Krafty Quill's PM today however, it seems that Naminé process an unintentional... "flirtatious" tone in her voice to tease him using the "mr" prefix... Is it really starring Naminé to be a coquette like so?

Final Fantasy 8 is no big lost if Mr. Roy Mustang missed it, for the mini card game within it, Triple Triad, is more entertaining than the game itself, and that certainly explains how much the real game is worth. At most, it is only worth as much as Naminé is to PC itself (which is, slim to none.) Final Fantasy 9 however, is a close match with the legendary Final Fantasy 7 to be one of the best Final Fantasy ever. It is on a less serious tone, but the plot will certainly suffice even though it is not as strong as 7's. However, its comedy and innocense, along with a sense of childishness, worths gold.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Naminé said:
    Perhaps Mr. Roy Mustang should quickly edit his previous post and fix his glaringly obvious spelling error before Ms. Lily flares up in anger due to her grammatical pride tomorrow morning, or else she may abuse her new-found power to ban Mr. Roy Mustang for it~ As for the member comment... Naminé isn't very pleased with her own performance in PC herself, but perhaps until a distant future dawns on the horizon when she improves herself so that she is truly worthy. Until then, however...

The reference of Mr. and Ms. is only another little playful adornment added to Naminé's posting style. According to Mr. Krafty Quill's PM today however, it seems that Naminé process an unintentional... "flirtatious" tone in her voice to tease him using the "mr" prefix... Is it really starring Naminé to be a coquette like so?

Final Fantasy 8 is no big lost if Mr. Roy Mustang missed it, for the mini card game within it, Triple Triad, is more entertaining than the game itself, and that certainly explains how much the real game is worth. At most, it is only worth as much as Naminé is to PC itself (which is, slim to none.) Final Fantasy 9 however, is a close match with the legendary Final Fantasy 7 to be one of the best Final Fantasy ever. It is on a less serious tone, but the plot will certainly suffice even though it is not as strong as 7's. However, its comedy and innocense, along with a sense of childishness, worths gold.

Everyone makes spelling mistakes, I wouldn't think that Lily would ban me, she's too.. sweet. xD *Edits post* You will speak nothing more from this, okay? xD

=/ Coquette? Not at all.

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    Did Mr. Roy Mustang really edit his post? The (possibly fatal?) mistake is still there.

Oh Ms. Lily is a sweet girl. Certainly many suitors grace her doorsteps and her precious PM box. Naminé can only dream of her success as a well loved member and staff of PC.

Honestly, though Naminé maybe terrible with many things, being a flirtatious girl is something Naminé can't see in herself either... she doesn't know how or why Mr. Krafty Quill feels so in anyway, as well.

Back