• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ms. Naminé's fanclub~ ♥

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Be happy! ;;~~

Here's a little song I wrote
    You might want to sing it note for note
    Don't Worry — Be Happy
    In every life we have some trouble
    But when you worry you make it Double
    Don't Worry — Be Happy
    Ain't got no place to lay your head,
    somebody came and took your bed
    Don't Worry, Be Happy
    The landlord say your rent is late,
    he may have to litigate
    Don't Worry — Be Happy
    Ain't got not cash, ain't got no style,
    ain't got no gal to make you smile
    Don't Worry — Be Happy
    Cause when you worry your face will frown
    and that will bring everybody down
    Don't Worry — Be Happy

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    It didn't make it worse, CW! I really loved your letter, as with Krafty's story. :D

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Now, where's Nami? I really want to talk to her today. Damage control again...

I'm guessing it just got worse between you and Naminé. Hm, I wonder why she won't listen to you. Well, either way, I'm not getting involved. And that's the last time I'm going to invite her, sorry, Krafty.

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    ;__________;

It seems I've committed an unforgivable sin, and the taste of medicine similar to my own is awfully bitter indeed. My scheme has been revealed, altered and carried out in a much more painful method than anticipated. But since the effect remains the same, others may confuse this failure with success. This is not what I wanted. I don't expect anybody to understand or know what I was hoping for, given I, myself, am sorely clueless. The chain from emotion to problem to solution was disgruntled to begin with, and this outcome merely confirms its failure. Simply too many mistakes - including trusting people (you know who you are v.v). But I won't deny the biggest mistake of all was mine when I came up with this ridiculous theory of 'detox'. And the punishment is rightfully mine to endure for however long it may be - an eternity it seems.

So, off with me then, to drown myself in my failure. This is not what I wanted, or how I wanted to leave this shrine, but if things have been decided so, there's nothing I can do to change them, as my attempts to atone for the fatal error have been shun. Don't worry about it Ryan, it wasn't your fault.

Take care of the shrine everyone. X3

Bye Naminé and friends.

Not so slick,

Krafty~

Persona

Banned
    Years
    ;__________;

It seems I've committed an unforgivable sin, and the taste of medicine similar to my own is awfully bitter indeed. My scheme has been revealed, altered and carried out in a much more painful method than anticipated. But since the effect remains the same, others may confuse this failure with success. This is not what I wanted. I don't expect anybody to understand or know what I was hoping for, given I, myself, am sorely clueless. The chain from emotion to problem to solution was disgruntled to begin with, and this outcome merely confirms its failure. Simply too many mistakes - including trusting people (you know who you are v.v). But I won't deny the biggest mistake of all was mine when I came up with this ridiculous theory of 'detox'. And the punishment is rightfully mine to endure for however long it may be - an eternity it seems.

So, off with me then, to drown myself in my failure. This is not what I wanted, or how I wanted to leave this shrine, but if things have been decided so, there's nothing I can do to change them, as my attempts to atone for the fatal error have been shun. Don't worry about it Ryan, it wasn't your fault.

Take care of the shrine everyone. X3

Bye Naminé and friends.

Not so slick,

Krafty~

I let out a chuckle once I read your post, Krafty. You're obviously coming back, whether it's sooner or later. It's just like Jen's suicide e-mail, I never believed that for a second. And I'm not going to believe what you have just typed, either. Now this topic may not be as serious as the topic 'suicide', but, you're so obsessed with Naminé, that you can't let go of her or her fanclub. Perhaps telling you this might push the chances of you not returning, but, I doubt it.

Bye, Krafty.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I let out a chuckle once I read your post, Krafty. You're obviously coming back, whether it's sooner or later. It's just like Jen's suicide e-mail, I never believed that for a second. And I'm not going to believe what you have just typed, either. Now this topic may not be as serious as the topic 'suicide', but, you're so obsessed with Naminé, that you can't let go of her or her fanclub. Perhaps telling you this might push the chances of you not returning, but, I doubt it.

Whoops. Looks like we got another emo kid, Ryan.

Emo kids:
    Me lolz.
    Ryan lolz.
    Jen big lolz.
    Karli super lolz.
    Krafty suicide lolz.

my b-day's on fwiday. :3

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I still can't believe I'm older than you...

*coughs* You may call me master.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Whoops. Looks like we got another emo kid, Ryan.

Emo kids:
    Me lolz.
    Ryan lolz.
    Jen big lolz.
    Karli super lolz.
    Krafty suicide lolz.

my b-day's on fwiday. :3

Oh? Today is Friday, which means, happy birthday, G! You told me that you got a Wii. Gongrats, I hope you enjoy it. Speaking of the Wii, what video game did you get for the system?

Back