• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MS Paint Help

Years
  • I've seen some avatars with pictures that are cropped and have no background. How would I do that on MS Paint?

By no background, if you mean the image's background is transparent, Microsoft Paint does not support transparency. Microsoft Paint also does not have a crop "tool" persay, but you can resize the canvas manually to suit your needs.

This contains a list of free art programs that might suit your needs better under Illustrative Programs. Paint Tool SAI is the only one I know of that certain versions do not support transparency.

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years
  • Speaking of pixel art, is Kirby still doing her pixel art class?
    I just saw the thread kind of stop when people had business to do...

(Sorry for double posting, I'll delete my previous post)

Years
  • Speaking of pixel art, is Kirby still doing her pixel art class?
    I just saw the thread kind of stop when people had business to do...

(Sorry for double posting, I'll delete my previous post)

It happens sometimes, haha, it's best to just edit your previous post.

You should ask Kirby herself if she's still planning on continuing it, but I do know she's pretty busy with other things at the moment.
    However, most of us structured our classes in a way that it could be helpful if you just ran through the projects she already has listed, even if she's not available at the moment.

Back