• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MsHailstorm's Tiny PokéShop :3 - Events, Shinies, EV'd, and more!

Years
    i need Treecko ,Mudkip, and Spiritomb anything i have in my trade post you can get for them. i have a wireless router so i can get on anytime. my trade post number is 217993 go to my trade post to see what what you want for them.

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
    @Eeohnex - Alright, thanks for waiting! And sorry about the delay. D:
    @joseph18421 - I'm sorry, I looked for your trading thread using that number and I can't seem to find it. :[

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
    Thank you so much for the trade Eeohnex, but did you realize the Nidoran you gave me as a junk Poke for your Pokemon back is shiny? I didn't think you'd want to get rid of that. :O

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
    @Eeohnex - Sure, no problem! Just wanted to make sure you didn't do it on accident. Do you mind if I make a copy for myself, since I have it already? ^_^
    @x0xave - I don't usually give my Pokemon away, sorry. Unless you have something to trade for it?

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2010
    do you have any baby bulbasaur's any gender/nature is fine i dont really have much to offer tho.

x0xave

A MonsTer of Mother MonsTer
    Years
    Well.... I have some Pokemon to offer. You can ask for... and I'll see if I have it. Please, I have been looking for a Shiny Roselia for ages, I am offering legandaries if you wish. Ask, and I'll see If avalible...

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
    @Eeohnex - Haha, thanks. I would've sad something earlier, but I didn't have my sound on. >.<
    @Surfmunch - Sure, I can get you a Bulbasaur. Do you happen to have either a Farfetch'd or a Doduo? I need them to complete my Pokedex on Diamond. :]

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2010
    sure i can try to get you a farfetch'ed and pretty soon im gonna breed some power whip bulbasaur's ill save you one : )

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2010
    @Eeohnex - Haha, thanks. I would've sad something earlier, but I didn't have my sound on. >.<
    @Surfmunch - Sure, I can get you a Bulbasaur. Do you happen to have either a Farfetch'd or a Doduo? I need them to complete my Pokedex on Diamond. :]

i just caught you that farfetch'ed my FC: 3653-3549-5493
    when can we trade?

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
    @x0xave - Do you happen to have any other shinies or events?
    @Surfmunch - That sounds great, thank you so much!
    @Eeohnex - No problem, always happy to help. :]
    @Leifen989 - Yikes, we always happen to be online at different times. >.<

Back