• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MsHailstorm's Tiny PokéShop :3 - Events, Shinies, EV'd, and more!

Years
  • Ummm...just noticed I calculated Kingdra's IVs wrong...

the only good one is 31 in Special Defense.

Do you wanna trade, and just do the 2 shinies and Deoxys for whichever 3 you want?

Don't suppose I could have 4 copies of Deoxys, instead of cloning one of my worthless things?

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
  • Ello! I would like to trade you my shiny Timid female Eevee and my shiny Mew for your shiny Vaporeon and shiny Scizor.

Is that okay with you?

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Hey Ms.

Long time no talkies.

Hahah,
    Anyway i'd like this, CMT and post there cos i may forget to check back here!

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
  • @Flare Riqueza - Gosh, sorry I missed you! I had to get offline. >.< No big deal about the Kingdra, and yes, we can do the trade for the 2 shinies and Deoxys. And no problem about the clones either, I can do that, lol.
    @Dialga Man - Well, I guess it's not a big deal to just trade them, and I'll let you know if they're hacked.
    @Lo~li~Pop - That's wonderful with me! Just let me know when you'd like to trade. :D
    @Sam_ Haha, hey there! What exactly is it you want, though? I don't seem to see it in your post. ^_^;
    @Raichupacabra - Sure, that's great!
    @dude22072 - What's the nature of your TRU Arceus?

Sorry I've been so inactive everyone, things have been kind of busy! I'll try to do as many trades tonight as I can, and I have a ton of Pokemon I'll be updating the front page with as well! Plus, I have some new games coming in the mail, so I'll have new FC soon too, whihc ultimately means more events and Pokemon for you! Be excited!

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
  • Cooh! I see that you are on now so would this be a good time to trade?

x0xave

A MonsTer of Mother MonsTer
    Years
  • I'm willing to trade mewtwo, or a articuno. I will also put some more down. :D I'm waiting for my DSi to charge. :P

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
  • @x0xave - I'm sorry, I have both of those Pokemon already. >.<
    @Lo~li~Pop - No problem, and thank you! And I meant to post it earlier, but I love your trade thread! :D
    @Raichupacabra - I can trade right now, if you'd like. :]

bian

Years
  • Hey MsHailstorm, it's me again! So we have just found out that the in-game event in Pokemon Black and White is that when you transfered the 3 shiny legendary beasts to those games, you can catch a Level 25 Zoroark. Yay! I can't wait to get my hand on those!

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
  • @Raichupacabra - Wait, you asked for a 10 ANIV Bulbasaur from me? I don't have one of those on the front page, did you mean the shiny Bulbasaur?
    @bian - Haha, I heard about that as well! Definitely excited. :D

Back