• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Msytery Egg Giveaway

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2008
    Okay I'm back online. And I'm the only one here. I think it's a living in England thing. I assume you are mostly american so it's gotta be about 3pm over there? So Everyones at school/work... or is it the other way around and it's the middle of the night or something...?

RAWR ^_^

Feels So Retrosexual ^_^
    Years
  • Okay I'm back online. And I'm the only one here. I think it's a living in England thing. I assume you are mostly american so it's gotta be about 3pm over there? So Everyones at school/work... or is it the other way around and it's the middle of the night or something...?

Me and Wiggly Are British
    Wiggly's english and Im Welsh
    :D

Erm Right MY FC is - 3222-2954-9870

If you give me yours quick I cna quickly trade you

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2008
    My FC- 3308 1968 0614

Name is STACEY (yep all in caps like that)

p.s. wow! sometimes I feel like I'm the only person in the country who plays pokemon. Nice to know I am not alone!

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2008
    Okay I'm doing something wrong. I'm going downstairs in the pokemon centre and going to the counter and going into the Wi-Fi bit and going on invite trade... and nothings happining... where am I going wrong?

NightonEX

The Apple iSuck Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2007
    Listen, its gunna take about 3 weeks to get wifi for me, could you keep that egg reserved? Please? Thanks in advance.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I sure we can reserve you an egg.
    We are all breeding eggs constantly.

Shaoran

Master in training!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 26, 2007
    Just ignore him and you'll be fine. So how many eggs can i take off your hands? XD

Shaoran

Master in training!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 26, 2007
    Ehh ill snatch two off your hands then ^_^; I'll be coming in and out of this thread checking to see when your finished with Dante.

RAWR ^_^

Feels So Retrosexual ^_^
    Years
  • Probably* don't* immature* arguing*
    Sorry i needed to correct him.

O Lord don't start correcting Me, Im Ill and my typo is terrible.

Dan I Found MY DS Ill be Heading On Now With 3 Eggs for you :D

EDIT :- Well Look who finally learnt That Wales Was Part OF Great Britain LOL

Back