• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[MTG] Confused deck

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
Years
  • You know what? You tried to confuse!

Land:
    1 Kher keep
    4 Crumbling Necropolis
    4 Scalding Tarn
    5 mountain
    8 Island

Combo Creatures:
    2 Norin the wary
    4 Glitterfang
    4 Viashino sandscout
    4 Noble Benefactor

Spells:
    4 Long-term plan
    4 Familiar's Ruse
    4 Cancel/counterspell
    4 Traumatic Visions
    4 Confusion in the ranks
    4 Everflowing Chalice

Probably should have more cards that search or help me survive, but I have 8 copies of search anyways. Benefactor should only bite me in the butt if they search for a particularly dangerous artifact/sorcery/instant. Yeah...quite a problem. XD

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • True story, I attacked myself while looking at this list.

I think Hellspark Elemental would work wonders in this deck simply because it's fun to use after you've been hit by a Bloodbraid/Blightning cascade.

In fact, Unearth creatures in general work well here. I know you're using mostly self-bounce creatures, but...

Have you also thought of "When ~ becomes a target, sacrifice it" creatures? They're fun for the sake of "Target me with CitR, you get nothing!"

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • True story, I attacked myself while looking at this list.

A natural response.

I think Hellspark Elemental would work wonders in this deck simply because it's fun to use after you've been hit by a Bloodbraid/Blightning cascade.

It's definitely a possibility. Bounce creatures get more uses, but is vulnerable to discard disruption. Perhaps a balance would work out. Then again, we have Norin. :3

In fact, Unearth creatures in general work well here. I know you're using mostly self-bounce creatures, but...

Have you also thought of "When ~ becomes a target, sacrifice it" creatures? They're fun for the sake of "Target me with CitR, you get nothing!"

I can see unearth, but the target/sac guys usually aren't worth it IMO.

Jaegir

Yes
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2015
    True story, I attacked myself while looking at this list.

I HATE CASCADE AUUUUGH!!!!
    but seriously it owned me at FNM
    I like your garruk sig btw

Back