• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[MTG] drawgo.t2.dek

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
Years
  • INNISTRAD

Y U MAKE ME BREW SO MUCH?!?!?!

-12- Creatures

-4- Mayor of Avabruck // Howlpack Alpha
    -4- I'M NOT KIDDING THIS IS LEGIT A FREAKING HOUSE, SRS YOU GUYS
    -4- Snapcaster Mage

-20- Other Spells

-4- Mana Leak
    -4- Beast Within
    -4- Dismember
    -4- Dissipate
    -2- Psychic Barrier
    -2- Negate

-4- Planeswalkers

-4- Garruk, Primal Hunter

-24- Lands

-4- Hinterland Harbor
    -2- Ghost Quarter
    -11- Island
    -7- Forest

-15- Sideboard

-2- Turn Aside
    -3- Steel Sabotage
    -4- Flashfreeze
    -3- Naturalize
    -2- Frost Breath
    -1- Thrun, the Last Troll

So I remember discussion about Mayor of Avabruck and how it's "the green control card". You sit on it, make a bunch of wolves, and you never have to tap out. It single-handedly wins you the game.

Don't diss my secret tech. I'm not kidding, Delver of Secrets is hands-down one of the most insane threats in Limited if it's lucky enough to flip on turn 2. 33% of the time, that'll happen in this deck. Like it's insane how much work this thing does, it's like a blue Goblin Guide to the lucky. It also gets lorded by Mayor, SO YAY SYNERGY~

If Mayor and Delver don't win you the game, Garruk will. Even drawing 3 cards off of it is just insane in draw-go strategy; I considered Azure Mage, but Garruk is a fine enough engine, I believe. He spits out 3/3's much like Howlpack Alpha does, and you can draw 3-4 cards off him pretty easy.

I just wanna play either of Standard's Garruks in Constructed, and Mayor of Avabruck is the bee's knees. Sue me. :3

Sideboard also sucks, as does the land base. Having 3 other colorless nonbasics that all suck for this deck (Inkmoth Nexus, Phyrexia's Core and Buried Ruin) and no way to fix the mana really sucks.

Let me know what you think! =D

Back