• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[MTG] temperature.cas.dek

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
Years
  • I've wanted to try the Eldrazi in something that might kinda sorta win if you have enough luck. Here we go;

-8- Creatures

-4- Ulamog's Crusher
    -4- Hand of Emrakul

-36- Other Spells

-4- Rite of Flame
    -4- Seething Song
    -4- Manamorphose
    -4- Chrome Mox
    -4- Lotus Petal
    -4- Dark Ritual
    -4- Cabal Ritual
    -4- Not of This World
    -4- Skittering Invasion

-16- Lands

-4- Blood Crypt
    -4- Badlands
    -6- Mountain
    -2- Swamp

The goal here is to get your Eldrazi of choice out quickly. Mull aggressively for one of the Eldrazi and ramp to it using the combination of your ramp spells. If you can get a turn 1 Eldrazi out, you're golden, pretty much. A kill spell will fizzle if you have NoTW in your hand, and from there you can bring down some swift kills, annihilating their lands and pretty much crippling them.

I'm not running Eye or Temple because I want my turn 1 land to produce mana (preferrably red, so I can go Rite > Morphose > Rite > DRitual > Seeting > Crusher > gglol)

Let me know what you think! =D

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • Lands:
    Errr... I believe the land pool is something like:
    3 Gemstone Mine
    4 Blood crypt/Badlands
    4 geothermal crevice
    4 Tinder Farm
    1 Irrigation Ditch
    If you want to go slow but sure

or:
    4 Gemstone Mine
    4 Blood crypt
    4 Badlands
    4 Mountain
    If you want to be more "all in".

-4 Skittering
    +4 Lotus Bloom/simian spirit guide
    Skittering is generally not as useful as something like lotus bloom for secondary explosions. If you want to stay fast, use simian spirit guide instead.

-2 Not of this world or Lotus Petal (or better yet, simian spirit guide if you've replaced some skitterings)
    +2 Empty the Warrens
    Empty the Warrens will be the alt-win condition. if you can't draw an eldrazi in time, this will be your bet, as you can easily flood 14 tokens on turn 1.

It is worse than All-in-red (needs to only get to 5 mana turn 1 for Deus/demigod/etc., attack 4 times with 6/6 trampler that blows up a land every turn anyways) and TEPS (your perfect scenario would have landed enough to desire --> tendrils for game right there). Of course, it's an interesting take, though. :3

Last edited:
    Back