• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Muh sprites

Umbreon's Shadow

People say KYUUUU?YEY!!!
    Years
    *Digs into photobucket acount*Well here are my sprites.I do recolors,fusions,animations and some more stuff(except custom sprites).If you want a sprite just ask.

Muh sprites

Muh sprites

Muh sprites

Muh sprites

Muh sprites

Muh sprites

Muh sprites

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    1)The animation is creative but you cant read the yellow text,and the lighter parts on the Raikou are white which isnt good.Overall:5/10
    2)Good animation but the colors are messed up,or are they meant to be white? Anyway the shading isnt good at all.Overall:5/10
    3)The animation is okay not the best. And yet again,some of the colors are white and the shyading is bad.Overall:4/10
    4)Shading is atrocious XD Overall:3/10
    5)Again,shading needs to be worked on. Overall:3/10
    6)Good,but it needs shading big time and it looks like you're using default paint colors. Are you? Overall: 6/10
    7)Shading is really bad this time. Overall:1/10

Just work on your shading and you'll be a good spriter ;) If I were you i'd look at this which is a tutorial which helped improve my shading. Anyway good luck on your spriting =D

Years
    • Age 33
    • PR
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    tyranitar_dude said:
    1)The animation is creative but you cant read the yellow text,and the lighter parts on the Raikou are white which isnt good.Overall:5/10
    2)Good animation but the colors are messed up,or are they meant to be white? Anyway the shading isnt good at all.Overall:5/10
    3)The animation is okay not the best. And yet again,some of the colors are white and the shyading is bad.Overall:4/10

He's right the animations are cretive but the sprites just dont look good. I'll give you an overal 4/10

Umbreon's Shadow

People say KYUUUU?YEY!!!
    Years
    Well shading never was my best XDAnd the colors on Typhlosion sure looks like i messed them up,or maybe the sprite i got was messed and here isnt text on raikous bolt its the spark.Thanks for the comments anyway.

Back