• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mukkamoto's Magic Mashrooms [Shiny Shop]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    except that ;) if i give it how much more can i get from your shop

Gunners

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    info on your lugaia and zapdos and would you be able to breed a FEMALE kabuto with good IVs?

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    info on your lugaia and zapdos and would you be able to breed a FEMALE kabuto with good IVs?

Well breeding will take time as its a hell of an ass trying to get really good IVs.
    What nature are you looking for? and especially since your asking for a female one its even harder lol.

Zapdos - ID 18305 - Naughty - 14/05/07 - UT
    Lugia - ID 24056 - Quirky - 19/12/07 - UT

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    I am interested in your IV bred Beldum, I have a few untouched shinies including Arcanine(just used a firestone) and snorunt (female, can be holding a dawn stone) if you are interested in either, let me know, if you aren't Ill be happy to list more of what I have

Kamakazai

私は神の風午前!
    Years
    I'm interested in your Shiny Vaporeon. I have an Untouched Modest PKTOPIA Magmortar. I can have it holding either a Lucky Egg, a Master Ball, or TM 1 through 50. Please send me a pm regarding my request.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I am interested in your IV bred Beldum, I have a few untouched shinies including Arcanine(just used a firestone) and snorunt (female, can be holding a dawn stone) if you are interested in either, let me know, if you aren't Ill be happy to list more of what I have

Well list all your shinies with their natures and ill pick one that i like ^^

I'm interested in your Shiny Vaporeon. I have an Untouched Modest PKTOPIA Magmortar. I can have it holding either a Lucky Egg, a Master Ball, or TM 1 through 50. Please send me a pm regarding my request.

Thats sounds like a good deal.
    Ill PM you.

Updated Events with Timid Shaymin and Movie Regigigas.

Gunners

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    Interested in:

timid eigkan movie shaymin
    modest ALAMOS darkrai
    shiny gamestop deoxys
    IV bred adamant scyfer

what do you want

*predicts something beginning with M*

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Interested in:

timid eigkan movie shaymin
    modest ALAMOS darkrai
    shiny gamestop deoxys
    IV bred adamant scyfer

what do you want

*predicts something beginning with M*

your right, but i wont be offereing all of that for just for that one event =/

Gunners

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    i know ;) what do you want though from my thread try and refrain from miss m

Gunners

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    anything for just the IV bred scyther?

Gunners

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    Just a new egg move pokemon. I tried to IV breed it, but its really hard to.

Its a tentacruel calm nature liquid ooze w/rapid spin

forgot the IVs but most are above 20 and it as 30 in spec def. its hard to get that coz i IV bred squirtle and a female kabuto (hard part coz 87.5% chance male) then i had to breed to get male which took some time. then i had to IV breed a tentacool (female) and for some reason all were male but 1. then IV bred then together so far i got that calm one is it okay or not? coz its exremly hard to get rapid spin onto it

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Just a new egg move pokemon. I tried to IV breed it, but its really hard to.

Its a tentacruel calm nature liquid ooze w/rapid spin

forgot the IVs but most are above 20 and it as 30 in spec def. its hard to get that coz i IV bred squirtle and a female kabuto (hard part coz 87.5% chance male) then i had to breed to get male which took some time. then i had to IV breed a tentacool (female) and for some reason all were male but 1. then IV bred then together so far i got that calm one is it okay or not? coz its exremly hard to get rapid spin onto it

Yeah i dont mind trading tentacruel for scyther, although i cant trade now, we can arrange to trade later.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back