• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mukkamoto's Magic Mashrooms [Shiny Shop]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agiledog

Hex checker user
Years
  • Because I ran the pkm files thru pika anti cheat and they all three say they are cheated shinys. They are not shiny legits thru Soft resetting or chaining.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Because I ran the pkm files thru pika anti cheat and they all three say they are cheated shinys. They are not shiny legits thru Soft resetting or chaining.

You can have the Shaymin back, and ill remove them from the list on the first post.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Thank you for "doing the right thing" just now. Could have future trades with you later.

Thanks, im going to hack check all my pokemon since i should be getting an R4 on monday.
    Tahnks and hope to see you again.

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    you didnt say anything about my offer for your IV bred scyther

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
  • im interested in your shiny azelf come to mine and hyperdives shop to see if you like some thing from my section shop of the unknown

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Well ill give you IV bred pokemon.

Either that tentacool, or a adamant squirtle with 21/31/31/29/27/19.

I want the adamant Squirtle for the Scyther.

I'm liking that Shiny Scizor.
    But the only UT Shiny I have is a Roselia.

Would that be good?
    I understand if it's not ^^

Thats great, let me know when you can trade.

is this list the latest updates u have. Just to make sure before i pick the pokemon i want.

I VM'd you wants new otherwise what you see is what i hve at the moments.

im interested in your shiny azelf come to mine and hyperdives shop to see if you like some thing from my section shop of the unknown

Ok, i will.

I'm interested in the iv bred scyther and beldum. Are you only trading them for other iv bred, or would you accept shinies/events?

VM me when your on and we can organize a trade.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back