• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Multiplayer (non-trading) help thread

Days
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    Hi Everyone I'm new here, and have only just lately had the chance to play my game. Is there anyone that could please possibly help me to evolve my Finizen and join a union circle. My code is 9SNR23

Days
    • Seen Nov 2, 2023
    Anyone that can help me evolve a Palafin? Need to play with a friend, and none of mine play Pokémon.

Days
    • Seen Dec 13, 2023
    Hi, need help completing Finizen evolution. If anyone could help please let me know :)

5716ST

Days
    • Seen Feb 16, 2024
    I'm new to this but I really need people to do group bbqs to get all the legendary pokemon please help!

Days
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    We've been experiencing a high frequency of people asking for help with various multiplayer-related tasks (such as evolving Pokémon that need another player to join their co-op group) and to help declutter things, decided to make this thread to keep things in one place rather than scattered all over the main SV forum!

Do you need help with the multiplayer aspect of Scarlet and Violet, such as evolving a Pokémon that needs someone else in your co-op group, defeating raids, or anything else that needs multiplayer access? Then feel free to post here! Please remember that, as the title says, this is for multiplayer help and not trades. For any sort of trading assistance (including trade evolutions or trade-backs for dex entries) please post in Trade Corner. Thank you! Going forward any multiplayer help threads that are made in the main SV forum will be merged here.
    Uhmm maybe someone can help me Shiny hunt cuz uhm..i dont have any herba mystica

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    Would I be able to ask for Tera Raid help? I got a 6 star Porygon Z. Tried using Grimmsnarl but I don't think he is the right choice. Porygon Z knows the moves Thunder Wave, Tri Attack, Psybeam and Discharge.

Edit: It's a psychic porygon z

Last edited:
    Back