• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Multiple events in one spot?

Dban1

To Be The Best ROM Hacker
Years
  • Hey once again! There are 2 questions I have to ask today pals!

1. Is it possible to create multiple events in one spot? (Multiple events =/= Multiple Event Pages)

2. How do I prevent other events from initiating events when they walk over them?

Thanks soo much guys!! You've really helped me out these few days and I'm working hard to catch on!

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
    Years
  • Why do you want multiple events in the same spot? I would say you usually don't need to have more than 1 event in a spot since you can do everything you want with just one, but well, here are my answers:

1-Through "Set Event Location" you can do that, but their original position can't be the same though.

2-If you use Player Touch that won't happen I think.

Dban1

To Be The Best ROM Hacker
    Years
  • Why do you want multiple events in the same spot? I would say you usually don't need to have more than 1 event in a spot since you can do everything you want with just one, but well, here are my answers:

1-Through "Set Event Location" you can do that, but their original position can't be the same though.

2-If you use Player Touch that won't happen I think.

May I know where and how to use "Set Event Location"?

Back