• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Multiple save files 2.2

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 29, 2022
I've tried mej71's script for V17.2 as is and it gives me this NameError message:

Spoiler:

And before you mention there's already an alternate one.. I already checked it out and tried it, but it's full of Syntax errors and after 2 hours of fixing the broken translation to be readable as a separate script.. It still broke the game. Mej71's script was the most stable but doesn't work for V17 or later.. The last version it worked for me was V16.2.

If anyone managed to adapt Mej71's script to V17 and later (And had it work without any errors) or the creator of that script is working on a V17 and later version, can anyone let me know?

P.S. Mej71, If you get a chance to see this: Your Multiple Save script was a life saver because every time I wanted to work on the female story of my game or do nuzlocke runs without having to delete my main file. I'll keep trying to get it to work on V17.2 but I'm not too good with Save/Load scripts..

Update:

Oof! >~< All I had to do was pay attention.. I got it working for V17 here's the codes for it:

Scene_Intro
Spoiler:

System
Spoiler:

Save
Spoiler:

Load
Spoiler:

Main
Spoiler:

I pulled it off a few days ago but didn't get around to it due to development and Nuzlocke testing >~< Credit to Mej71

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 22, 2023
Update:

Oof! >~< All I had to do was pay attention.. I got it working for V17 here's the codes for it:

Scene_Intro
Spoiler:

System
Spoiler:

Save
Spoiler:

Load
Spoiler:

Main
Spoiler:

I pulled it off a few days ago but didn't get around to it due to development and Nuzlocke testing >~< Credit to Mej71

Is there a V18.1 version of this script you can send?

Back