• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

multitasking + small updaaaate

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Spoiler:

I'm actually becoming a pro at this. xD

But in all seriousness, on the left I'm making a calendar for my final project. I made my own template, the bg, etc. The dates and the holidays are a pain to add. Before you say something, yes...I am arranging the holidays since I was finished with April's, so don't mind Tax Day or Passover or all of that xD It shall be a NASCAR calendar, btw. :3

Speaking of final project, my activity shall be sliiiightly down since I'm going to be studying for finals. Next week will be a killer since I'll be having three in the same week, and I'm also lacking a computer since my 7-year-old desktop finally gave up. I'm thankful for my tablet though, but it's not the same...but I'll deal with it! (It has a keyboard, which I'm very proud of. ;3)

Me when it comes to finals:

5kDMkLA.gif

Hope everyone is well, btw! <3

Back