• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Munchlax Annoyance

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I cant find them either, I'm doing all of the trees.

Oh, and why does it take forever for the tree to shake, do you need a certain amount of steps needed?

It doesn't have to be shaking to have a Pokemon on it... you just wait a certain amount of hours, roughly 8-12 and there should be a Pokemon regardless of whether it's shaking or not.

kiarou

cold and silent
    Years
    there's a trick to getting munchlax.
    Put honey on a tree and w8 EXACTLY 12 hrs, I got a munchlax every time^___^

Years
    Honey only gets you Munchlax at the Valley Windworks tree. Any other tree generally bears subpar bug types. I hope this is of assistance to you. And sorry if this was already posted, I only read the first page.

Munchlax is, however, quite rare.

Shiun Enshidia

The Demon Nicknamer
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2020
    Well I can't find Munchlax...my friend just got it of the GTS (He's the only one with Wi-Fi, stupid friend) and traded to everyone except me since I simply have a Snorlax..although I'll wait a bit more.
    So far I think I've found
    Wurmple
    Aipom
    Cherubi
    Heracross
    Burmy (no females though)
    Combee (loads, I found one eventually female (I better get Wi-Fi fast, I was offering a Feebas for a female Combee...)
    I don't have any specific tree...I say I'll breed though.

Back