• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Murdas First Trade Shop

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
Years
Can you clone? If so then I can help you get Entei and Jirachi in exchange for Arceus(will trade both for Arceus unless you wish to trade two for two)

MurdaRisk

Ninja Assassin
Years
I know my shop is DEAD, but i will try to breath life into once again. I am still looking for the pokemon i need, a lot of trades fell through disappointingly.

I do wanna note. Please be able to trade the pokemon and in a timely manner, especially if it is scheduled.

Thanks, send me a message if you have a pokemon i want to complete part of my dex or if you see something you may want, still looking for EVed pokemon and UT Events as well.

stavross

I WANNA RAPE YOU WITH MY STICK
Years
Mesprit
Level: 50
Nature: Bold
you may be interested in shinies for that?

Years
Darkrai
Level: 50
Nature: Hasty

for my

giratina
level:100
nature:brave

stats
attack 328
defense 339
sp atk 299
sp def 339
speed 251

moveset
shadow claw
aura sphere
fly
shadow force

Hatenko

Hiya!
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 16, 2010
Its EV layout is 252 Attack/252 Speed/6 Defense. It has an Adamant nature by the way.

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2010
Vaporeon:
Level: 100
Nature: Bold
EV layout: 252 DEF, 188 HP, 68 SPEED
Moveset: Wish, Protect, Surf, Hidden Move

CMT for this please:)

Back