• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Murdas First Trade Shop

Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2010
hey, I have an untouched cloned modest suicune from leaf green. Can I trade it with you for an arceus?

raptroszx

Elemental Controller
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 29, 2010
Dude, what do you want for the Raikou!?
I want one so bad!
Some of the ones I can offer are in my sig, make sure to CTM also, is in my sig as well

PalkiaSpace

Panda Hugger <(^_^)>
Years
would you trade these guys for somethin? unless you already did cause i didnt really bother to read the whole thing.....

Registeel
Level: 40
Nature: Mild

Regirock
Nature: Bashful

Regice
Nature: Sassy

no, i dont have anything ev trained..... but ill list somethings that are trade worthy:
they are all ut and not hacked

Articuno
lv. 50
timid

Zapdos
lv 50
naughty

Moltres
lv 50
mild

phione
lv.1
impish

i got a bunch of other stuff tell meh if theres anything eles you would like in particular

MurdaRisk

Ninja Assassin
Years
I have sent out pms to everyone. I will be updating the page sometime tonight, thanks to all who have traded so far. You guys are awesome!

Years
  • Seen May 20, 2011
do you want deoxys lv 58 from kanto for shiny shokotan picho?
fc:360997967253

i can give you flygon,tauros and mightyana for shiny omaster,electrode and a regular charizard.

Last edited:

salot

Gomu Gomu no Jet Pistol(K.O)
Years
i need a charmander plz i dont care about level i just started up so i dont have a lot of pokemon just a katabra lvl 19 xD plz if you can and you have one charmander give it to mee my friend code is 4297 4355 2338

MurdaRisk

Ninja Assassin
Years
Ok i have pmed everyone once again, much easier that way. I have also update my page with a few new legends, ev trained, and pokemon i still need.

Check it out please and help me out, and i'll help you out :D

Back