• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    Well I have a variety of tastes ^^ There are times I feel like listening to punck rock and there are times I feel like listening to pop and rnb...It also depends on if I like the song or not...=)

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Hip Hop, R & B, some rock, Reggaeton, some Reggae, um..lets see...XD Oh right, and trance..there might be some others I might have left out..XD

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    I like all kinds, except for that crappy reggaeton and all of this crappy rap that's been coming out, nowadays. My favorite is definately old school rap and rock.

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
    I listen to anything that is ear candy to me XD

Most of the songs in my playlists are video game music (and some remixes), soft-rock, pop, easy listening, piano, techno, and some regular rock =3

I like Dido's or Frou Frou's type of music x3;

I don't like metal, rap, anything that sounds extremely destructive XD

Years
    I like emo, punk rock, (I mean REAL punk rock...like The Casualties, The Misfits, Adolescents, etc,) Jazz, Classical, old stuff like Frank Sinatra, classic rock, old school rap is good from time~to~time...I mostly listen to anything that isn`t country or yodaling.

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
    Years
    Mmz.. I allmost like all music.. don't like punk/rock and everything like that (metal and stuff ><) Atm I really like Keane's music :):D

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    I'm not that picky...as long as I'm not listening to country, classical, or some other folk music, I'm okay.

My most listened to music is Southern Hip Hop, Underground/Indie Hip Hop, Hard Rock, 90s R&B, and Punk Rock.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    I like for the most part emo,screamo,hardcore,post-hardcore, and pop-punk.

Back